Search results

1. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Being on a mac wouldn't make a difference (i run it on both). The only thing I could think of is walking through all the setup steps to see if something is not configured right for some reason.
  2. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

That's awesome news! thanks @Doktor_Q
  3. erikmidnatt

Bacon Quest VII has gotten an upgrade Available on Gamejolt and Itch.io

Bacon Quest VII has gotten an upgrade Available on Gamejolt and Itch.io
  4. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

This is one of the old files @Aulette To be honest not sure which version im using at this point so many different branches. Using an old version I was able to get this out over the weekend (mostly) https://gamejolt.com/games/BQVII/313373 Uses an older version of the plugin with Dr. Q...
  5. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Just remember to use the built in debugger (F8 on keyboard). It can help you in a lot of cases. In this scenario, i saw it could not load image 5_XXX whatever. Well my images were named 1_XXX. Then I realized I was using tileset 5 instead of tileset 1. Boom. Problem solved. Other times you...
  6. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

EDIT: figured it out with the debugger. needed to have FPLE be first tileset. so far so good.
  7. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

If anyone has issues with the plugin, remember to download the raw version. I forgot about this tip (from months ago) and had a plugin that wouldn't even give me help info and was about 8x the size it needed to be. ^_^ more updates to come will tinker this weekend. Thanks again to everyone that...
  8. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Does the updated plugin support having a sunlight? That was something I think the Doktor added to an unofficial update that I did like. The last time I was tinkering with it I used it for making some outside environments.
  9. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Wow, such great updates :) Alpha textures...so many ideas.
  10. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

thank you so much for the update! I'll have to give it a try soon. Seems like at first blush your list of todo items was good. reading some peoples comments they are talking about scripting to make the events show different images when people change direction. But it already does that...
  11. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

The only way to do this with the current tools is to make the art take up less space in the cell. So the chest should take up maybe 1/4 the dimensions available to it, and then in game it would look better. I had a lot of empty space for some of my items and it worked fine.
  12. erikmidnatt

(Resolved) Loading Error with Encrypted deployment

EDIT RESOLVED: Figured it out. It's Galv's plugin for the title screen that needs the regular image. so I fixed it, for now. I hope ^_^ -------------------- I am on version 1.5.0 I have encrypted my deployment My project was "updated" to 1.5.0 via the method defined in...
  13. erikmidnatt

Match Card Lottery

Thanks, I think I fixed things up nicely enough at this point. Sorry for bothering you. I haven't tracked down what is causing it, but its not my edits. I took those out and it still happened. So its either a plugin conflict, my fonts, my resolution or something random ^_^ But I fixed the...
  14. erikmidnatt

Match Card Lottery

@mjshi I'm running into an issue with the spacing on the "success" text. The you lost text works fine. Also if the player only wins gold, it seems OK. but when they win other items there is clipping see attached. Any ideas? I hacked a few lines to prevent the clipping, but it does look a tad...
  15. erikmidnatt

RPG Maker MV 3D Labyrinth Tool Idea

I've been waiting years! Thanks for a forum post about this since I don't use fb or twitter. I'd pay for it ^_^. Take me monies.
  16. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Thanks for sharing, too bad I don't use facebook or twitter! Lookie here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mv-3d-labyrinth-tool-idea.82324/#post-762356
  17. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

@ruisu You can change it in the code, but Doctor_Q has a modified version of the plugin that adds more features such as room height. here's a comment of their's from earlier.
  18. erikmidnatt

Wuxing Minigame

thanks for the reply. i'll keep watch in case that changes one day ^_^
  19. erikmidnatt

Wuxing Minigame

this is a pretty cool minigame thanks. is there any way to determine if the user wins or losses to reward them? any ways to stop them from continuing more rounds without paying/having item/variable etc
  20. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

i don't think anyone has modified it enough to do that, sadly.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UsoILA