Search results

1. Schlangan

RMMV Schlangan et la fine équipe - v4.12 - Update on the 26th January 2020

UPDATE - Version 4.12 Here comes a new mission again. Face old foes, revisit dead places, enjoy ~~ The next mission will probably take longer to prepare, as I'll have to create many complicated sprites.
  2. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.11 Happy new Year everybody, here comes a new secondary mission. A place we already visited in chapter I, enjoy the changes :D
  3. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.10 Here comes a new primary mission. You'll learn a few things about the God Realm in this mission. Enjoy :D I've added on the first post the number of missions that will be avaible when chapter II is over. This chapter will be completed when we reach v4.15 :)
  4. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.09 Even though I have a new job, hence less free time, I can still work on the game. So here comes version 4.09 with a new secondary mission : The forbidden weapon ! This time, you'll have more puzzles than battles, time to make that brain work out a bit :D
  5. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.08 Here we come with a new mission, the trial of The Death. Have fun touring on an island with several hazards. This mission is a bit longer than most mission, as it takes me 1 hour and a half to complete.... When you know what to do :D And i'll put the picture of one of the...
  6. Schlangan

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Hello, For now, the software has been created with Visual Basic . NET, which is only for Windows. As of now, perhaps you could try with Wine to emulate windows and launch the software. My plan for later (not before 2020 though) would be to rewrite the software with Java, to make it work with...
  7. Schlangan

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Hello guys, With so little time I have nowadays, I still managed to sort out a few issues/crashes @Anyone mentioned. I don't have time right now for more, I could barely spare two hours, but this should cover the most critical flaws you pointed out. The current change log is: Change log -...
  8. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.07 New secondary mission, explore the city of the cult of The Life, and see what happens :D
  9. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.06 A new secondary mission, with a strange creature to defeat this time. Enjoy ~~
  10. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.05 An update sooner than expected. Here we come with a new secondary mission and a new primary mission. Have fun :)
  11. Schlangan

June Goals and Progress Thread

@atoms : Thanks :) I somehow got too much energy, as I already finished mission II.12 by going at full power (~14h per day ?), and I started mission II.13 already. :dizzy: Since I still have one vacation week left, I started to stream when I'm working on my game, so people can see. I'm not...
  12. Schlangan

June Goals and Progress Thread

Goals for June, hmm... I'm not really sure, but I'd like to finish mission II.12 at least. Now that I defined all upcoming secondary missions, I want to map them :D As for progress, at least I'm done with a new type of transport ship, a mix between a carriage and some space tech :
  13. Schlangan

Well... I'd say, if you don't like it here, then... leave ? I'm not sure that "threatening" to...

Well... I'd say, if you don't like it here, then... leave ? I'm not sure that "threatening" to use another engine would have any positive effect. Rather, this gives a detrimental image of your claims.
  14. Schlangan

@JayIsrael : I don't own a Mac, so this isn't possible for now. Ask Mac to be able to read Windows executable files for now :p
  15. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.04 Here we go with a new primary mission. We'll see again one of the android of the cyborg army we had in chapter I. But, a few things have changed :)
  16. Schlangan

You can always - with the advanced mode - add new masks later. The generator will still ask for some mask file when you create the resource, but if you want you may put a blank file instead, and change later that file. You won't have to delete and add the other picture again, you can simply...
  17. Schlangan

Yeah, my health is much better now, I'm almost done with braces too. Light at the end of the...

Yeah, my health is much better now, I'm almost done with braces too. Light at the end of the tunnel :)
  18. Schlangan

The number of subcoulours is normally calculated from the amount of colors in the "color" files (the one ending with _c.png). It takes into account the number of colors through the charset, damage set, and side-view actor. Which mean, naming isn't perhaps the problem, but the colour files may be.
  19. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 4.03 A new secondary mission, where we visit Yureka's new planet. A bit of infiltration, enemies we knew, and a few things are available in this mission, have fun !
  20. Schlangan

Oopsie I didn't see your message; You enter the Author name when you import resources. Else, it will be the default name. As for a preview, why not, but I need to think of the location of such preview.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNPC