Search results

1. readydotexe

@[109770:@EpicFILE] @[100539:@starlight dream] I'm back! Nothing can stop my brainwashing!

@[109770:@EpicFILE] @[100539:@starlight dream] I'm back! Nothing can stop my brainwashing!
  2. readydotexe

RMVXA Event Horizon Murder Case (IGMC 2017)

@Thomas Smith It's not that good :2k31: but I'll take the compliment (Also I love this birthday event stickers)
  3. readydotexe

This post is giving me diabetes (I'm not mad thou) and I'm pretty sure the dragon, dragons are...

This post is giving me diabetes (I'm not mad thou) and I'm pretty sure the dragon, dragons are always first
  4. readydotexe

@[798:@SOC] You're right, it's all about balance, something I haven't been doing in quite some...

@[798:@SOC] You're right, it's all about balance, something I haven't been doing in quite some time, I haven't played games for pleasure recently I may as well give it a thought.
  5. readydotexe

A CARDBOARD BOX!

A CARDBOARD BOX!
  6. readydotexe

RMVXA Event Horizon Murder Case (IGMC 2017)

Hi! I have an announcement that I should make about the game, just yesterday I updated the game to the 1.3 version, but now I'm going to dedicate towards a bigger project and leave this one on hold for a long time, still, if anyone's interested in leaving me feedback I'll be super thankful, as I...
  7. readydotexe

@[568:@TheoAllen] You're right! I have recently tried out Ren'py a little bit, and in a certain...

@[568:@TheoAllen] You're right! I have recently tried out Ren'py a little bit, and in a certain way I miss the RM feeling.
  8. readydotexe

Haven't you ever feel bad for playing games and you could be working on games instead, and when...

Haven't you ever feel bad for playing games and you could be working on games instead, and when you do, you feel bad for not playing games?
  9. readydotexe

Yume Nikki... Official Sequel?

I hope, this game was a little bit of the influence as to why I use RPGMaker
  10. readydotexe

I have never seen snow in my life ;_; but one day!

I have never seen snow in my life ;_; but one day!
  11. readydotexe

What are your favorite game development Youtube channels?

Let's see, I also love Extra Credits, and I recently found GameDevUnderground, even though I haven't watched most videos his tips are pretty useful, there's also this spanish game reviewer called Dayoscript, he's very good and inspires me a lot.
  12. readydotexe

And here I'm freezing at 10 C

And here I'm freezing at 10 C
  13. readydotexe

Wow, why I have never tried that? Maybe I'll give it a shot someday

Wow, why I have never tried that? Maybe I'll give it a shot someday
  14. readydotexe

RMMV Will you do anything different for the next IGMC?

As my first game ever published I learned so much from this, I'm very glad this happen it feels like an actual first step towards being a full indie dev as for what I will do next time, well first of all... - CHECKING MORE THE GRAMMAR :kaocry:Like seriously, I've still encountered so many...
  15. readydotexe

Maybe I would have said before, how did you got to so many events? But I also abuse heavily...

Maybe I would have said before, how did you got to so many events? But I also abuse heavily common events for the sake of order, so I get your pain :'v
  16. readydotexe

@[109770:@EpicFILE] Dammit I should have brought the distance mind controller, I'll be back in a...

@[109770:@EpicFILE] Dammit I should have brought the distance mind controller, I'll be back in a year!
  17. readydotexe

Hmmm just make a little more to have screenshots, cool stuff and put it on Ideas and Concepts...

Hmmm just make a little more to have screenshots, cool stuff and put it on Ideas and Concepts, it may attract people
  18. readydotexe

@[100539:@starlight dream] Awww you missed the nuclearworks :c

@[100539:@starlight dream] Awww you missed the nuclearworks :c
  19. readydotexe

@[109770:@EpicFILE] N-no, I came in peace! Now give me all your wallet- I mean give me...

@[109770:@EpicFILE] N-no, I came in peace! Now give me all your wallet- I mean give me directions towards the US Government
  20. readydotexe

Happy 2042 everyone ^^ enjoy your radiation.

Happy 2042 everyone ^^ enjoy your radiation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNPC