Search results

1. DangDut

[Library] DKTools

Please make game demo. Thanks.
  2. DangDut

Fit Picture To Screen Plugin

Does credits needed?
  3. DangDut

Product Release: World History and Modern!

POP! HORROR CITY: CHARACTER BUNDLE Why? Can't wait to have the 8 service dogs
  4. DangDut

Nice game @numfanklewhat I wonder how to add as friend on this new forum template. I don't...

Nice game @numfanklewhat I wonder how to add as friend on this new forum template. I don't know about you, but I love to be your friend. 
  5. DangDut

Children Games within Steam

Using RPG MV, I able to make some games that Google Play Store have. It's not ordinary RPG MV games so you can image it as typical Android games but build using RPG MV. I have make some prototypes of those games, but since no proper credits made I will still hide it. The question is, does...
  6. DangDut

Image as Map Name Plugin

Woaaa... super awesome. UPDATE: Few suggestions: - Show animations, run or displayed when start showing image - Hide animations, run or displayed when start hiding or removing image - On-going animations, run or displayed when image is show state for some custom times. Thanks.
  7. DangDut

Image as Map Name Plugin

I wonder, could you make a plugin that able to show an individual image plus ability for using that animations. Thanks in advance. *Such as I want to show image.png and using your plugin I can show it plus enhanced with those animations.
  8. DangDut

Japanese-style Sideview battlers

Awesome, this make my job easier since I have somekind of animation pattern or templates.
  9. DangDut

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

Amazing, looking forward to more of these. Can you tell us how to make those nice sv animations?
  10. DangDut

EST - Build And Decor EX

Nice, I always love your updates. Another idea: An ability to show/hide or selectable/not-selectable (gray color) for any decor item(s). show -> shown on item popup window hide -> hidden on item popup window or selectable -> shown and able to be selected on item popup window...
  11. DangDut

[Dev] HMS - Hime Message System

Kudos, the plugin is awesome, but any plan for text frame? Such as fancy dialog box/frame? Thanks.
  12. DangDut

[MV] ZE - Character Poses

Nice plugin for ZE - Character Poses I have try and finally able to use it. I just need a method on how to make the poses. There is file extension exclusion on Windows Defender, I do that for .js as seen on http://puu.sh/m34sH/fc4010ac39.png
  13. DangDut

NANO BGM Loader 0.1 (under experimental)

Update please. thanks.
  14. DangDut

EST - EVENT GRAPHIC SHIFT

Thanks. As I aware last time the opacity not directly updated, actor need to touch it to enable opacity. Going to report it but it solved when trying latest demo. Kudos.
  15. DangDut

EST - Build And Decor EX

It's an event that you are moving, practically you can do anything.
  16. DangDut

EST - Build And Decor EX

Working well so far. Your description explain why the function work on another map but not on that map. An Ideas: - We are able to place it (Place Furniture / Place Building) at any place we want, can we grab/remove/delete it with the same feature but in reverse? (locate the cursor position...
  17. DangDut

EST - Build And Decor EX

EST_Clone_Transform_Delete_Event.js + this._eventData = this._eventData || $dataMap.events[eventId] || $dataMap.events[1]; - this._eventData = this._eventData || $dataMap.events[eventId] || $dataMap.events[$dataMap.events.length-1]; EST.Clone_Transform_Delete_Event.Game_Event_initialize =...
  18. DangDut

[Abandoned Plugin] Super Orange Movement

Not working well with 'OrangeRegionNames', the name keep updated / displayed on each step. Could you take a look? Thanks. *Name a region with 'Some Name', without this plugin it show only one unless I entering other named region. With this plugin the region name displayed on each step within...
  19. DangDut

EST - Build And Decor EX

@estriole  Your new demo generated error for me http://puu.sh/m1slS/5716b9b86f.png Run Demo > Go to [Map 004] "EST - Build And Decor" > Get Building or NPC Items from Chest EV002 or EV004 > Trying to place it on EV001, EV006 or EV009 > Get error. Could you check? Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNPC