Search results

1. BloodletterQ

Player character automatically moves until reaching certain tiles.

Planning on a board game type of movement. Player will stop walking upon reaching a certain tile (this will be defined via a region.) I have movement set up as such: Set Movement Route: Player (Repeat, Skip, Wait) 1 Step Forward; Should this movement not be region based? I have the...
  2. BloodletterQ

An RPG without proper maps: thoughts?

@PixeLockeT Careful with that but yeah. I couldn’t explain it any better. Just curious about how it’d go. But unlike that one which I actually did like, I won’t be making things cryptic. I’m better with ideas than graphics so I’m kind of curious.
  3. BloodletterQ

An RPG without proper maps: thoughts?

Curious if you think that it’s laziness or can be done right. Thinking of having towns progress like visual novels and dungeons become a board game of sorts. Opinions?
  4. BloodletterQ

Yikes

Yikes
  5. BloodletterQ

Sounds like a prison to me.

Sounds like a prison to me.
  6. BloodletterQ

What the duck?

What the duck?
  7. BloodletterQ

Home from the hospital... A bit sore from the surgery and I won't be able to work properly either...

Home from the hospital... A bit sore from the surgery and I won't be able to work properly either...
  8. BloodletterQ

Thought I was in pain from yesterday’s workout. Here I am in the hospital..

Thought I was in pain from yesterday’s workout. Here I am in the hospital..
  9. BloodletterQ

I’m getting more panicky during these night shifts I keep getting even though I brought up my...

I’m getting more panicky during these night shifts I keep getting even though I brought up my issues to my supervisors.
  10. BloodletterQ

;(

;(
  11. BloodletterQ

This is more advanced on a different, Japanese site. Don’t know if they can be adjusted for MV...

This is more advanced on a different, Japanese site. Don’t know if they can be adjusted for MV but they’re quite nice.
  12. BloodletterQ

https://itch.io/s/24422/bf-sale Some interesting resources. Don’t know if the tiles are...

https://itch.io/s/24422/bf-sale Some interesting resources. Don’t know if the tiles are RM-friendly though...
  13. BloodletterQ

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Wouldn’t want to be part of their world.
  14. BloodletterQ

Humble Bundle. Lots of sound effects and music. Go now.

Humble Bundle. Lots of sound effects and music. Go now.
  15. BloodletterQ

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

What an ass you are for making that pack mule carry so much.
  16. BloodletterQ

RPG Maker Week 2019! Deep Discounts! 5 New DLC!

XP has the most visually appealing RTP. Would be willing to shell out extra for the tiles or even SV battlers. I know, sounds a bit too ambitious...
  17. BloodletterQ

Like rebalancing monster stats is quicker for one...

Like rebalancing monster stats is quicker for one...
  18. BloodletterQ

The MV database converter on Steam has been such a gift. Work on your stuff on the go and easily...

The MV database converter on Steam has been such a gift. Work on your stuff on the go and easily modify certain stuff en masse.
  19. BloodletterQ

Whoa. Some of the RM2003 monster girls aren't wearing anything on top...

Whoa. Some of the RM2003 monster girls aren't wearing anything on top...
  20. BloodletterQ

Some YEP_AbsorptionBarrier concerns.

Well the barrier damage shows, but not the actual damage. Would like both displayed. As for healing the barrier, I’m curious how to display that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNPC