Search results

1. FeaR616

Tale of the Cursed Lantern - Alpha Available

ah okay then XD I thought you just forgot to change the graphics ^^
  2. FeaR616

Tale of the Cursed Lantern - Alpha Available

I love the music of your game! =D but unfortunately I got the same error as Dalph. an is this normal? XD
  3. FeaR616

downloading your demo right now, I'm very excited to play it myself later! ^^

downloading your demo right now, I'm very excited to play it myself later! ^^
  4. FeaR616

very good! =D

very good! =D
  5. FeaR616

does your fog FX work properly now? =)

does your fog FX work properly now? =)
  6. FeaR616

Tool for writing Stories

wow, thank you all for your replies and suggestions, I will look at all and decide then. =) have a lot to do at the moment... @optimum45 & Andar: writing ability or overview is not the problem. I already have a part of the story (just the beginning) in word over 28 pages with different story...
  7. FeaR616

Tool for writing Stories

hello there folks, I want to ask if someone knows a program to write the story...  at the moment I just use MS word... but it would be nice if there is a program out there where I can make seperate text fragments and link them with others to make different story lines... I (poorly) draw a...
  8. FeaR616

Mack Sprite Templates (More to come)

ha, yeah, climbing... of course! XD but it would be nice if there were climbing animations for left and right too... I mean, it would look nice and if the player should climb on a map, you don't have to design it every time as a front wall... it is something different, new, and you can save...
  9. FeaR616

hm? what pause? anyway... the more frames, the smoother and better the animation, of course. but isn't it a lot more work to do for you? and do you provide two graphics then? one for users who wants the 3 frame sprites and one for 4 frame sprites? or do you say "you want to use them, eh? then...
  10. FeaR616

by extra movements you mean more than 3 frames like in the RTP? the animations would look a lot smoother and definitely improved. ^^
  11. FeaR616

Element Combination System

oooohh, sorry for the late reply!! ._. unfortunately the demo is deleted... and I don't know why and there is nothing on my PC or Dropbox (Dropbox don't even show the deleted file which I would restore then oO) so... there is no demo at the moment ;__;
  12. FeaR616

oh, I have a bunch of new ideas!! mostly they are activities... and it would be a lot... but imagine it: you meet an NPC and he says he needs your help to cut off a tree. now the NPC has the "normal" sprites animation. and then, when you start to chop the tree, the NPC and the player have chop...
  13. FeaR616

so... jelly??

so... jelly??
  14. FeaR616

I don't know if it's even available in the US, but here on county fairs you can get fries with...

I don't know if it's even available in the US, but here on county fairs you can get fries with this super delicious sauce: https://eclecticsailingteam.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/joppie-1.jpg
  15. FeaR616

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

ugh, yeah... there they are! I knew I saw it before... as I said, I feel stupid. =_= thanks again! found it - fixed it now everything works fine! =)
  16. FeaR616

yep, organized and commented!! two very important things in my opinion! ^^ and nope, his/her methods are within classes. but I found another way, luckily the important parts of it are stored in $game_party, so I gain access with this. =) another small question, I feel a bit stupid because I...
  17. FeaR616

yeah, I like the cleaner way too.  this definitions are from another script... hm... they are not within a module, so I have to find another way to use some of the methods, thanks for your answer! =)
  18. FeaR616

ah god dammit!! need some help again...  if someone creates a new method in GameInterpreter in his/her script, do I have access to that methods in my scripts only in GameInterpreter or everywhere? and when everywhere... can I use methods that are written like this? [:method_name_a...
  19. FeaR616

congratulations!! =)

congratulations!! =)
  20. FeaR616

lol... guys, I have another problem oO I make this def method array.size.times do |i| text = array.some_text while !text.empty? temptext = text.slice!(x..y) do something with temptext and repeat end endendnow I had to realize, that the text in my array is empty too, like...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.
Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNPC