Search results

1. Why can my character move on tiles that have passage set to none???

I really dont understand why its happening. I have it all nicely set to X and character can still walk all over water and some walls. If someone wants to take a look heres my file. It happens for example here or here
  2. super super super simple little menu (save, load quit)

@Mobius oooooh i think i copied the fix wrong or something :O!! thank you and sorry for bothering. i ended up also adding an equipment menu becauseit looked wong with only two things. i guess the next thing i should look into fixing is the position of this menu. i know i cnt expect you to do it...
  3. super super super simple little menu (save, load quit)

the only thing i really changed was some graphics. sorry for wording it bad u-u'
  4. super super super simple little menu (save, load quit)

ummm im putting it after all the other scripts since it seems counter intuitive do put it anywhere before them. and yea the fix doesnt help. and i already linked the demo and the script data so you should have everything you need :O
  5. super super super simple little menu (save, load quit)

@Mobius this looks really bad.... is there at least a way to delete all that stuff that isnt save and quit? i dont need the level, the g, whatever the e is, or the sp.... none of those will be used in the game :(
  6. Did anyone ever saw or did any artbooks along with the game?

um ok. i didnt think it really fits in respurce requests but i guess it doesnt really fit anywhere
  7. Did anyone ever saw or did any artbooks along with the game?

hmmm not really my style and kinda low quality design wise (but its probably bc its old) but it actually goves a few ideas!
  8. Did anyone ever saw or did any artbooks along with the game?

Im doing an artbook for my game as a thing for school and i need artbook inspo. the only artbooks i ever see are from AAA games. i need some pixel rpg ones...
  9. super super super simple little menu (save, load quit)

sorry! i was sure i posted in the right one :x
  10. super super super simple little menu (save, load quit)

so hi. ive been working on my game for a quite a long time now and im really happy with what i have so far but... the ui is very neglected. you can have a look at a little bit of an older version here https://glithch.itch.io/red-and-the-wolf the game is something im working on for school. (its...
  11. Using a face picture in dialogue

oh, i think ill have to try the second option... hmm, that'll mean i have to change the text aligment too though because i want the picture on tge left and i dont know hiw to do that with the script... but thanks for helping with this!
  12. Using a face picture in dialogue

you mean im supposed to check the script for this info?
  13. Using a face picture in dialogue

just checked, doesnt work with my custom resolution script please i need help without scripts
  14. Using a face picture in dialogue

I know this is a really basic question but when i googled it i got the answer 'use show picture' but show picture shows things under the text post...... i would love to be able to not have to use scripts as i have quite a lot of them already :/ and the script i saw give sooooooo many features im...
  15. how to change textbox position in xp??

do you mean Window_Message??? because i dont have Game_Message. and this is the only thing i found in it the last one is c and changing it seems to just mess up the game as it wont open :/
  16. how to change textbox position in xp??

ooooooooooooh thank you <33 i got it all figured out now. one last question. do you maybe know how to change the text aligment? because the text lines are still aligned to the left and they dont fill the whole window. i dont know if its possible to even change much since they automatically split...
  17. how to change textbox position in xp??

um i used words like 'tutorial' and 'doing it myself'. the confusion is probably because i used the wrong word. when i meant script i meant like what Mobius told me. i dont know how those are called. but yea i was just looking for a place to change the coordinates.
  18. how to change textbox position in xp??

thank you! i was so confused by the amound of scripts before but now i found this #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Set Window Position and Opacity Level #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- def...
  19. how to change textbox position in xp??

umm i dont really know why is this the right thread since im asking how to do this myself and not for someone to make me A WHOLE NEW SCRIPT since that seem just like a lot.
  20. how to change textbox position in xp??

honest to god ive been looking for a tutorial and i just didnt find anything for xp. i used a script to change the resolution of the game (and i really need that script it really makes the game look 10x better) and now things arent aligned can enyone at least point me in the direction where i...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm play DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon