Search results

1. kazeharuhime

Getting lighting to draw over tint?

Hey, so I'm using the Terrax lighting plugin for fire light and stuff, but with a nighttime tint on it looks incredibly dull and colorless, even with the brightness set to 99. Is there a way to get the light to draw over the tint so that it's not blued? (Searching I found a thread for VX with a...
  2. kazeharuhime

Sideways-facing Mirror? (MV)

^_^; It... wouldn't be that different, I suppose. But mirrors have thickness, specifically a frame of one. I imagine it would taper towards the bottom too, and have a wood grain to it since the frame would be made of wood. I suppose I could just make one myself. I just wondered if there was...
  3. kazeharuhime

No, like, facing right or left. I guess you wouldn't really see the mirror part so much in something like that as the mirror frame...?
  4. kazeharuhime

I think I found something for VX similar to this but for the life of me I can't find it again. Either way, would there happen to be a sideways-facing vanity mirror for MV? Preferably something I could stack on a pre-existing table, but if not I might still be able to work with it. I'd prefer it...
  5. kazeharuhime

Water pump tile for MV...?

OH THANK YOU DUDE PERSON! this might work thank you!!
  6. kazeharuhime

Water pump tile for MV...?

Helloooo RPG forumites! Today I am searching for a simple water pump. Having it be an animate-able character sprite would be awesome (something players could pump if they felt like it), but not entirely necessary (at least not immediately) as it's for a part of the game that I may not have many...
  7. kazeharuhime

Tinkering with MV

Tinkering with MV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm play DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon