Search results

1. Kaiju Master

Romance in rpg's

We all play different rpg's for a variety of reasons, some for the challenge, some for the storyline, others for the character interaction and some for the romance involved, whether it is subtle with the romance or in your face. I love it all but I got on a romance kick tonight with video games...
  2. Kaiju Master

Field Tilesets

I am looking for some extra field tilesets especially swamps.  I have tried doing them myself but I just can't do it.  Even if I can't get the forest and mountain tiles I would be appreciative of the swamps. Working with vx ace.
  3. Kaiju Master

Yanfly Ace Core Engine and Adjust Limits help

I have been trying to install the Ace Core Engine and Adjust Limits script from yanfly so I can change the max values across the board but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to actually modify the script to get the changes to work. I have adjusted the actors notes like the adjust limit...
  4. Kaiju Master

All about Me

I have been here for about 3 weeks or so now but thought I should formally introduce myself. I am a 28 year old chef and country boy from the boonies of Michigan. I enjoy games and anything having to do with cooking and country lifestyle, mud bogging, drag racing, hill climbs, fishing. In...
  5. Kaiju Master

Tournament of the Ages

Tournament of the Ages is my first finished game. It is very simply an idea on an rpg tournament, you have no real storyline to it, you are entered into a tournament and you must run through a chain of battles. You begin the game at level 49 to give you some help but as you progress in the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon