Search results

1. Riff

How do I make a player character come back to life automatically (sometimes) <Resolved>

Do you have the latest Buff & State Core plugin?
  2. Riff

Direct damage versus dot

As an MMO gamer, DoTs usually have high potency in total. What a player typically do is drop the DoTs (Poison, Burn, Bleed, etc), then deal your direct damage. So DoTs can also serve as bonus damage when you are dealing direct damage. DoTs are only useful after a certain number of turns...
  3. Riff

Lunatic State Passives Helpout

I'm assuming you're using Yanfly's plugins. You can give this a try. I used one of Yanfly's Tips & Tricks as reference: <Custom Confirm Effect> if (this.isHpEffect() && value > 0) { // change x below to the id of your state that doubles the bonus. var stateX = x; var bonus = (1.00 -...
  4. Riff

Skills costs 1 TP, but want to reset TP to 0 after use

Hello! Do be careful though with capitalisations. It's a.gainTp(x), not a.gainTP(x). If I recall correctly, you can also use a.setTp(0) to empty user's TP. Alternatively, if you are using Yanfly's Skill Core (Link here: http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_SkillCore.js), you can try using this...
  5. Riff

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Definitely looking forward to this one!
  6. Riff

Yanfly's Area Of Effect MV

<AOE Radius: 9>? Isnt 9 pixels small, especially for your screen resolution? Maybe you should try increasing it to 90 and adjust from there. - Riff
  7. Riff

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Yeah, you need to have the additional effects first before the actual damage calculation. And it's case-sensitive too.
  8. Riff

Ha Have you tried removing that space? Dont think it matters much though. Have you tried inserting whole number as x? It might be your formula in there that's affecting it. Otherwise you can try this longer version: var x = (your MP heal formula here); b.gainMp(x); (your HP damage formula here)
  9. Riff

You can try: b.gainMp(x); y where x is your formula for MP gain and y is your formula for HP damage. For this, you'll have to apply a state. Evasion (Eva) is under Ex-Parameters.
  10. Riff

Hey, maybe try this? c = a.tp*0.5;a.gainTp(Math.floor(-a.tp*0.5));c
  11. Riff

You can repeat, i believe. Like a.addState(x); a.addState(y); a.addState(z);
  12. Riff

Additional damage if used against someone asleep

Did you mean a specific skill? If you wanna do it without any plugins, just use this in the damage formula: b.isStateAffected(x) ? 200 : 100 Change x to your Sleep state Change 200 to your higher damage formula Change 100 to your lower damage formula - Riff
  13. Riff

When enemy Max HP is increased it isn't full at battle start

Hello! When you use 'Recover All', it removes all state as well, including the one that increased its stats. By default, positive or negative, the engine cant differentiate. Your fastest solution would be use Recover HP/MP (or something like that) instead of Recover All. - Riff
  14. Riff

You missed one closed bracket. @CivilYoshi i'll take a look later and get back to you if no one's answered yet. Going to work. :)
  15. Riff

Maybe try: var n = (Math.randomInt(6) + 1); if (n == 7) {a.luk * 6}; else {a.atk * 3}
  16. Riff

!a.isStateAffected(x) Or !(a.isStateAffected(x) I feel like it's the first one, but you can give both a try. :)
  17. Riff

You can always cap anything with a Math.min(x, y) function.
  18. Riff

You could do this: (entire formula) * Math.min(a.level, 10); As for dice roll, can you give a bit more info on how you want it to work? - Riff
  19. Riff

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Woots! Congratulations, Yanfly! Thank you for the hard work! Be sure not to overwork! Health over anything else.  :)
  20. Riff

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Congrats on the pack release! Loving it! Also, thanks for continuing to give out free contents as well. I do hope to see more packs coming soon too! Good luck, hadecynn! :) - Riff

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valgous