Search results

1. Emanzi

Game Character Hub - Portfolio Edition (Edit does nothing!)

In game character hub portfolio edition when I generate a random sprite and try to edit it within the engine it does nothing, the edit button does not work and I am forced to export as a PNG and then open it up in the engine, the problem is that this makes it impossible to change some small...
  2. Emanzi

HIME ChoiceDisplayMode cannot read property ‘y’ of null (Rpg Maker MV 1.6.2)

The plugin HIME ChoiceDisplayMode gives me an error saying “cannot read property ‘y’ of null”. I disabled Yanflys MessageCore and tried shifting the plugins position but nothing works. Here is a console log. Here is a screenshot of my plugins.
  3. Emanzi

Battle Test Opens Up Title Screen? (RPG Maker MV)

[SOLVED] Hi, when I test battle in the troops database section, it opens up the title screen in rpg maker mv 1.6.1, this persists even when I create a new game. Here is a console log.
  4. Emanzi

Battle Test Opens Up Title Screen? (RPG Maker MV)

Hi, when I test battle in the troops database section, it opens up the title screen in rpg maker mv 1.6.1, this persists even when I create a new game. Here is a console log.
  5. Emanzi

RMMV Wanderlust: An Item Hunter Prototype

Deleted due to inactivity.
  6. Emanzi

Blank Screen When Play-testing MV

When I try and playlets my game from within the RPG Maker MV editor on windows or mac It runs but remains as a black or blank screen, No Made with MV logo, no title screen, not even a sound or music and worst of all, no error message. When I try run the index.html file on windows, the game...
  7. Emanzi

[SOLVED] Lets Talk True RPG Game Mechanics Design

I've come across the term True RPG before and I'm a little confused as to what it actually means and if its not just another name for Computer RPG (CRPG). My interpretation might be wrong but I would say that a True RPG is different from a Western RPG (WRPG) and a Japanese RPG (JRPG) in that it...
  8. Emanzi

[SOLVED] Custom Cartoony Manga Busts

Hey guys. Been a while... Testing out a hand drawn bust I made. What do you guys think? Does it match the sprite and fit with the style? I’m going for a simple cartoony manga look to fit the characters for Old School Modern resource pack by finalbossblues...
  9. Emanzi

SRD Bust and Icons No Face Glitch With Yanfly's Status Core

I noticed that the first time you load up the status menu when using SomeRandomDude's bust and icons menu with Yanfly's status Core you don't get a face graphic. I tried shifting the plugin up the list and it either does nothing or gets much worse. Here is my setup for the plugins i'm...
  10. Emanzi

Libra (Scan) Skill Does Not Work?

So, I was following this tips and tricks video by Yanfly http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/02/tips-tricks-libra/ I installed the plugins in this order. 1) YEP_BattleEngineCore.js 2) YEP_X_VisualHPGauge.js 3) YEP_SkillCore.js and I made a new skill with the following in its note tag: <Before Eval> if...
  11. Emanzi

How Can I Specify A Battle Background Per Tile?

(works when world type/field type is selected in the mode for the tileset). So I have an overworked map and I want to control what battle background is specified per each independent tile for example forest for forest auto tiles, grass for grass auto tiles, water for water auto tiles e.t.c. MV...
  12. Emanzi

Saving and Loading Bug

Hi, im having a problem when I try and save the game I get an error message saying this._states.contains is not a function It saves a corrupt file then crashes, when I try and load the file it says $gameSystem.versionId is not a function I have posted a screenshot of the plugins I'm using...
  13. Emanzi

Type Error isDevTools Open is not a function

Hi, I'm using the following scripts in this order: 1) HIME_PreEmptiveBattleEvents 2) TerraxLighting 3) YEP_CoreEngine 4) YEP_EventChasePlayer 5) YEP_X_EventChaseStealth And I get the following error when I try and run the game. I have an event with the following content page 1 page 2...
  14. Emanzi

Visual Novel Fantasy Stat System

[SOLVED] I want to make a stat raising game with visual novel maker and I came up with this. I just want to know if it makes sense to the player as I want to make it a hidden stat system so you don’t get messages like “your strength is 50 points” instead you’ll get ranked like “your getting...
  15. Emanzi

Rm2k3 facesets and charsets workshop

Hi there. I'm starting a rpg maker 2k3 workshop for charsets (actors) and facesets and maybe some other stuff. This is original work and it took some time to make (especially the face) so please credit me Emanzi if you use any of the resources in a commercial project and non commercial...
  16. Emanzi

RPG maker 2003 won’t run/play test

***SOLVED*** Whenever I try and play test I get a white screen and then the game crashes. This happens for battles and normal play testing as well. My specs are Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit Processor: Intel Celron CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz (2CPUs) 2.2GHz Direct X Version: 11.2
  17. Emanzi

RPG creator crashes in battle.

This about the iOS app RPG Creator. It keeps crashing whenever you battle and attack an enemy. Is there a fix for this or what?
  18. Emanzi

How to check player coordinates MV

How do I check the players current coordinates with an events location coordinates in MV. I tried the following code that was meant for rpg maker vx ace in a conditional branch. $game_player.x == $game_map.events[@event_id].x && $game_player.y == $game_map.events[@event_id].y
  19. Emanzi

Loading Bug: Cannot Read Property of Null

Hi When I load a save file it gives me this error message: Type Error: Cannot read property 'stopSEmittance' of null The scripts/plugins I'm using are: Terrax lighting system, Yanfly's event chase player and event stealth system (both seem to work fine together). The error seems to happen on...
  20. Emanzi

Does anyone know any RPG Maker games for iOS?

Does anyone know any RPG Maker games for iOS iPhone/Tablet? I know there like tons of games for Android on the play store. So far the only one I know of for iPhone is "Shinobi RPG". https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shinobi-rpg/id1178401930?mt=8

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valgous