Search results

1. Stretching the gauge bars to fit the UI

Hi all, I am looking to make it fit better as some of my actors use MP, some use TP and others use both. How would I fix this: Thanks :D
  2. Question about error I'm getting and skill animations.

Hello all, I just ported over my game from the VX Ace client to the MV version and I am currently running into some troubles. First of all, whenever I play on a specific map the following error pops up: And here's a list of my current plugins (all have default settings): And for my...
  3. Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire - Beta v0.30 Made with RMVXAce. Story: Liquid Fire. Play the game as a boy called Silver. You start out waking up in some kind of strange dimension. You have no clue who you are and why you're here. And then some sort of white ghost comes around telling you almost killed your...
  4. From non-steam to steam RPGMVA issue

So yeah, my issue is as following. I made a game over a year ago in the non-steam version of RPG Maker VX Ace. A few weeks ago I made the switch to the steam version and opened my game in the steam one. Today I found out there's a functionality to upload your game to their workshop. So I tried...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekko_Hime