Search results

1. Medo

How to export my finished game !??

I've just finished my game that I've been working on for three months ,now I wanted to export the game from the rpgmaker mv software to be able to upload it on steam as a paid game , how to do that ? thanks :)  
  2. Medo

Thanks !

I've just completed my first game ,I've been working on it for three months ,and I'll put it on steam soon .I really want to thank all of those who helped me and answering my (silly)questions specially @Andar thanks man XD ,actually this is really supportive community ...even if my game didn't...
  3. Medo

Weird Battle mechanics !!!!

when I click on the guard button in the battle ,it applies damage to the enemy and kills it with in one hit!!!! ....I want to edit this (Guard) ,How and where to edit it or just delete this button ??????? (Picture down)
  4. Medo

Error while ending my project...HELP PLEASE

I was editing my Alternate menu screen by deleting the gold window section in the rpg_scene Folder (picture is shown down) , then when I tested the game to see the changes in the menu an error appeared (picture also shown) .....PLEASE HELP ,I worked hard for this project  . @gomiamiheat6804 
  5. Medo

Editing Alternate menu screen !?

Is there any way to Delete the Equip Button in the Alternate menu screen ? Thanks in advance :)  
  6. Medo

Battle processing Errors and problems !

I am trying to create a battle but some problems faced me while creating it : The battle background I chose don't appear when the "battle process" ,so the background becomes the map itself like in the picture! when the enemy attack it always attack with zero damage  Please help me solve...
  7. Medo

Help in Animated Torch!

I wanted to put a torch that have have fire animation ,so I used the default blue torch as in the picture ,but the there was no animation it acted like a normal object  Note: the default blue torch has a three frames animation ,I put the torch as an event . thanks in advance .
  8. Medo

Perfect Sunset with Tintscreen

I wanted to make a scene with a Sunset atmosphere ,but the sunset given in the tintscreen option is too sketchy (like orange filter) ,do anyone knows what is the right RGB to put to give the right atmosphere of real sunset or more like it ??????
  9. Medo

A mistake ...

While I was editing a map I put a map Under/Inside another map ,is there anyway to undo that to make each map separate again ? ....The picture is showing what I mean.
  10. Medo

Looking for School lockers (Tile-set)!! Urgent ..

I'm looking for school lockers front view and side view for the rpg maker mv (default style) ....Please it's urgent . Thanks in advance :)  
  11. Medo

Looking for Basketball tilset sprite RMMV

I'm looking for Basketball tilset sprite like the basketball hoop and the court lines for RMMV  thanks in advance :)  
  12. Medo

Looking for Wooden bench RMMV default style

I'm looking the back view of the default wooden bench that's in the RMMV SFoutside tilsets Thanks in advance :)  
  13. Medo

HELP!!..Editing via GIMP !!??

I tried to  "save as image" the map shown but the the size of the map turned too small when I tried to put it back in the game ....is there anything that keeps the actual size of the building in the map when I transfer the map to GIMP to maintain it's actual size ??? Thanks in advance :)  
  14. Medo

Is there anyway to make buildings tileset through-able ??

Is there anyway to make the character go underneath a building tile ?...I mean I can't make the star logo on the buildings tilsets ,it's either an O or an X there is no star , PLEASE I NEED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. thanks in advance :)  
  15. Medo

Is Terrax lighting system free to use in commercial use ???

I really want to know if Terrax lighting system free to use in commercial use or not ??? Thanks in advance :)  
  16. Medo

Authorization and Credits ?!

I really want to know if like a plugin or a tileset is free for commercial and non commercial use BUT but you must credit to the person who made it , Does that mean this person have the authorization or the right to ask for money or fees in the future or anything like that for using even if If I...
  17. Medo

Objective/Mission Bar Plugin ??!

Is there any plugin or anything to make an objective/Mission bar or a text line that appear on the right side up in the screen to make the player able to know his mission or details of it ??? Thanks in advance :)  
  18. Medo

PLEASE HELP! I don't want to apply the "tint screen " on all maps !!!!!

I don't want to apply the "tint screen " on all maps !....How to use the tint screen effect that applied only on one map when activated ????? PLEAS HELP
  19. Medo

what grid dimension should I use in GIMP when editing a tilset ???

what grid dimension should I use in GIMP when editing a tilset ? PLS I need an answer :)  
  20. Medo

Am I capable to add another tilesets slot after (E) slot ?????

Am I capable to add another tilesets slot after (E) slot .....and How ?????

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpysquid