Search results

1. kaname

You're doing it VERY right. There's no good reason not to do it - if it fits your story, go for it.

You're doing it VERY right. There's no good reason not to do it - if it fits your story, go for it.
  2. kaname

Ewwww!

Ewwww!
  3. kaname

Happy birthday! And yes, so very romantique~

Happy birthday! And yes, so very romantique~
  4. kaname

Hah, yeah, that's an issue for sure. I'm kinda only rpocrastinating right now, too. Aaah, so...

Hah, yeah, that's an issue for sure. I'm kinda only rpocrastinating right now, too. Aaah, so much work to do...
  5. kaname

Particularly since I expected a step forward. Why should it require some additional scriptage to...

Particularly since I expected a step forward. Why should it require some additional scriptage to do what rpgmaker could do to begin with (such as call variable No. [Variable2] ). Painful for a Ace newbie!
  6. kaname

Eeep, late. I was just disappointed that a RPGMaker function was a pain. Had to use some...

Eeep, late. I was just disappointed that a RPGMaker function was a pain. Had to use some scripting to do what RPGMaker 2000 allowed me to do in the event system (Namely variables). It's a bit disappointing to see it handled like this.
  7. kaname

Very disappointed.

Very disappointed.
  8. kaname

Very disappointed.

Very disappointed.
  9. kaname

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

I really like how these turned out, by the way - how the boss tune fits the stage tune, so to speak. Really nice work there~
  10. kaname

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

RMVXAce question: Is there a quick way to change the RegionID of a square dynamically? Say, Tile X,Y has region ID 2, but I want to change it to 5 during gameplay.
  11. kaname

Gotta love Bern being Bern, yes! For the kitties.

Gotta love Bern being Bern, yes! For the kitties.
  12. kaname

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

Thank you for sharing these, there are some really nifty tracks in here =) I particularly like the leviathan and 'lonely amazon' :) .

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~
Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpysquid