Search results

1. momiage

[Request] simple portraits for battle/status

Oh, and by the way, I managed to find a way by myself to show the pictures in-battle like I wanted, by using switches and battle-events. So don`t worry about that :D
  2. momiage

Minigame: Flip a Coin

Very nice! It would be even cooler if you were able to bet money. (e.g. If you win, you get more money back, but if you lose , you lose the money you bet) But that may be too complicated. :unsure:
  3. momiage

[/SPOILER] Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Nice work! I don`t mind having smaller space for the profile section, neither having the picture and the exp section overlap. I am changing the resolutions of the game so it doesn`t matter. No problems!
  4. momiage

Thank you for replying! Sounds very nice. I would be looking forward to seeing your works. (No need to hurry, take you time)
  5. momiage

Hi. This is my first time requesting a plugin. I may be actually asking for two different plugins, but I assumed they are very close and similar, so I am only using this one topic. I think it is faster and easier than explaining by words to tell what I am looking for by showing some image...
  6. momiage

What kind of plugins/scripts are you looking forward to?

I would love to have some kind of plugin for Skill Levels or Skill Points or that sort of thing. It would be nice if the levels affect the success rate of the skills, because then I can make a skill system close to what TRPGs are like(the skill level or points you allocate is the actual success...
  7. momiage

Error: BGLLISP`s MP Zero State

>>bgillisp Oh, I`m sorry I didn`t understand. I set the applying state to 1(KO), but the enemies still revive. I have also tried out Yanfly`s Lunatic states script(the one you edited), but I couldn`t make it work out very well. There were no errors, but the death state did not happen. Do...
  8. momiage

Error: BGLLISP`s MP Zero State

Hi. I am a new tkooler. I wish to use some wonderful scripts, but I am having some problems. I`m sorry if my English is bad or if I have bad manners. The script I want to use is BGLLISP`s MP Zero State. (from...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~
Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eriedev