Search results

1. How should I advertise my game

Just a heads up, but Ksi and many others here are completely right. They are spot on in the problems of this game. Even if this game is huge with 80 hours of gameplay and fantastic music, the presentation is extremely poorly done. The store page just screams at me “this is just another poor rpg...
  2. Purchasing MV assets to use outside RPG MAKER

@Sharm I'm not making anything by fear of legality issues. But i would like to experiment making an app instead of a game. Some examples: A clock. A calendar. A task manager. Education. Productivity. I understand the rpg maker is not made to do that, and the performance wouldn't be the best...
  3. Purchasing MV assets to use outside RPG MAKER

@mlogan Thanks very much for the answer and the link. To be completely honest, even after i did read all the thread you linked to me, I still have no clue on how legal it is for my case. For one side, yes i wanted to use the MV assets for an app, but not a properly RPG. However, it would be a...
  4. Purchasing MV assets to use outside RPG MAKER

Hello. I tried to find everywhere about this and didn't find any info. I saw there was a site called gamedevfort but it closed the doors. I want to purchase a license to use the RPG MAKER MV assets outside the rpg maker engine, commercially. 1. Anyone know where can i find this to buy? Is there...
  5. Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Wonderful sprites! I will definitely use the plant monster in my game!
  6. Quasi ABS

I signed up to your banned.url to show my support. Keep up the good work!
  7. whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread. The animals are wonderful. You are very good with the animation!
  8. Maru's MV Bits

Wonderful updates!
  9. Maru's MV Bits

Wow, that was quick!! Thanks so much! I will get some screenshots for you where I'm using this.
  10. Maru's MV Bits

I really love the bathroom tiles! Can I ask if you have the showers without the wall? I would like to use my own walls behind the showers.
  11. Maru's MV Bits

OMG!!!! I was working on entire days here with bathroom objects, and I tried to do some of these objects as well, and I failed... Now you brought exactly what I was trying to do during the last days... I LOVE YOU!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
  12. Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Thanks a lot for these ruins tiles. I can already picture some scenarios where I can use them.
  13. Maru's MV Bits

Wonderful! I will definitely use this in my game!
  14. Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Thanks. I love butterflies! May I give a suggestion to the animation? How about it opening and closing wings (like the wings are width 0 or close to 0 at one point, and then they grow beautifully to the sides)? (it may be tricky to do the side view this way)
  15. Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Really nice desert stuff! Very cool cacti
  16. Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Wow, these trees are amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing with us!
  17. I think it's a good decision. I'm using MV here and the potential is just great... sure it has...

I think it's a good decision. I'm using MV here and the potential is just great... sure it has its own flaws, but the potential is far greater than previous makers so far
  18. EST - EVENT GRAPHIC SHIFT

Thanks a lot for continuing support this plugin. If only the others know how easy is to create a rich map with this gem... I wish I could share some screenshots here just to show the potential of this plugin, unfortunately, my project is still in private stages. If you are interested in seeing...
  19. Maru's MV Bits

Wonderful sci-fi tiles! Thanks very much! :wub:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv