Search results

1. Chef Boy RD

Random Art Thread

Ahh man, it's been ages since I've last drawn anything (because my art pad was broken), but I'm trying to get back on the scene, so all you glamorous artists help me out here! For now, all I got is this little tidbit that I've started working on:
  2. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #16

I read the topic immediately when it was created, and didn't respond back until 4 days later.  All I was suggesting was that I was in the alpha phase, which is creating rough sketches of motion, mood, scenery, etc. and then my tablet crapped out.  Not sure how you would get that I would utilize...
  3. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #16

Awww, I had some great sketches as I was looking forward to such a concept... Unfortunately, my tablet has just seen the last of its life lol.
  4. Chef Boy RD

Looking for a PS3 tiles.

Okay, here are some color schemes:
  5. Chef Boy RD

Looking for a PS3 tiles.

Hm... Black is indeed a tricky color to work with... Okay, let's tweak some things and alter some sizes and see what we come up with; maybe, we'll get lucky this time around... Here are a couple of drafts:
  6. Chef Boy RD

Looking for a PS3 tiles.

Umm... how about this one: I'm not sure the proper dimensions of a tile, so I kinda just scratched everything down which we can fix later (if you decide to use it).  In my opinion, I think you could just edit the PS2 one to easily transition to a PS3, however, I did this from scratch...
  7. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #15

Good entries guys, I believe that six different entries received a vote of mine.
  8. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #15

Obviously by extending the deadline, EvilEagles is telling me to submit another piece because my four handed submission is no good (lol, I didn't catch that until late, though it looks painfully obvious now). This time I'm going to use the girl from Actors2:
  9. Chef Boy RD

The Thump of Heart, suggestions/help (giant heart sprite)

Sorry, but do you know what that size may be pixel wise (I don't have any RPGMaker installed).
  10. Chef Boy RD

Old guy with an axe.

Okay, a little difficult for someone whose as rusty and ill-skilled such as myself, but let's see if we can work with this: If you like it, I'll give you the individual frames.
  11. Chef Boy RD

Jetpack and Anthropomorphic Owl (VXAce)

Ok, that's good to know; so what is it that you're looking for? Just the head and the jetpack, or you want the owl-man in the picture as a sprite?
  12. Chef Boy RD

Jetpack and Anthropomorphic Owl (VXAce)

How is this for starters; I rather get a thumbs-up or some direction before further going into details:
  13. Chef Boy RD

Old guy with an axe.

For the record, which old guy are you referring to?  There is one in the bottom-left with the brown mustache (well, he's old to me); and then there is an even older guy at the bottom, second from the right on a cane. Also, when you say chopping, do you mean horizontally or vertically?
  14. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #15

So, in photoshop, what I do is goto brush settings (that icon right under the word "image" up top, if you have trouble finding it).  You then go into Shape Dynamics and set the Size Jitter [control] to Pen Pressure.  I also turn on Smoothing.  Of course, some brushes will give a better look in...
  15. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #15

Changed my submission...
  16. Chef Boy RD

Art Bakery

So I normally don't cel shade, but it seems pretty popular around here, so I figured I'd try my hand at it (I always wanted to eventually). Let me just start by saying my respect for you guys just increased.  The time it took to ink the drawing was something that I'm not used to (and mines...
  17. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #10

Lol, I never even thought about revisiting the piece, though I said I would, shame on myself  :headshake:
  18. Chef Boy RD

Hand Art VS Computer art.

It depends on the artist I say.  Though growing up a traditional pencil artist, I must say that I like digital art much more.  This is because I never had the supplies (other than a regular pencil, nothing specific, and loose leaf paper... sometimes not even an eraser) to bring out the best in...
  19. Chef Boy RD

Weekly Art Challenge #10

Whew, you guys are pros.  I wanted to get a head start scratching out my concept now so I'll have a whole week to add the finer details, alter things, fix things, the fun stuff...  I don't know what the background is going to be like, or if the colors work (I'm expecting to change some things...
  20. Chef Boy RD

Art Bakery

A procrastinated, unfinished entry for the #9 Art Challenge... Another one that I would love to finish if granted the time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv