2. Hirei

can't wait to move since I'll get my own little room to have a "workplace"

can't wait to move since I'll get my own little room to have a "workplace"
  3. Hirei

Whew super busy with projects until October

Whew super busy with projects until October
  4. Hirei

Bleeding Moons (demo available)

Was amazing to do the key illustration for you :)
  5. Hirei

Moving back to my home state since my contract timed-out which is common in the industry~ Going...

Moving back to my home state since my contract timed-out which is common in the industry~ Going to work freelance on art once more! Excited!
  6. Hirei

Hirei's Art Dump

Still dead / I'm still bad at art but artdump.
  7. Hirei

Guys please don't steal graphic assets from Reincarnation. ;/ NOT CLASSY. I worked hard on those...

Guys please don't steal graphic assets from Reincarnation. ;/ NOT CLASSY. I worked hard on those assets.
  8. Hirei

Can't wait to make new gfx for my commissions thread @_@;

Can't wait to make new gfx for my commissions thread @_@;
  9. Hirei

Back from my work-induced hiatus. Having a day job in games can be very time-consuming!

Back from my work-induced hiatus. Having a day job in games can be very time-consuming!
  10. Hirei

Oldie returns to say hi to the RM family

Welcome back! Glad to hear you have your Masters!
  11. Hirei

Pretty much I have to reassemble a team, and find actual free time to make it. Turns out having...

Pretty much I have to reassemble a team, and find actual free time to make it. Turns out having a FT job in games takes up a lot of time XD
  12. Hirei

Will be gone due to recent events that just transpired. If you need me PM please.

Will be gone due to recent events that just transpired. If you need me PM please.
  13. Hirei

Yeah somewhat ghosts from 2016 are still haunting me pretty awfully. But we'll see what 2017...

Yeah somewhat ghosts from 2016 are still haunting me pretty awfully. But we'll see what 2017 holds. Glad to hear you are back at work again. Keep me updated on your game.
  14. Hirei

Hey there hope things are going well for you!

Hey there hope things are going well for you!
  15. Hirei

Finished moving. Shop should be back up mid Feb.

Finished moving. Shop should be back up mid Feb.
  16. Hirei

One more month til I start the big move :D  Excited to work more in the industry!

One more month til I start the big move :D  Excited to work more in the industry!
  17. Hirei

Commissions are closed until Jan 15th cause I'm moving to California for my new job.

Commissions are closed until Jan 15th cause I'm moving to California for my new job.
  18. Hirei

https://www.twitch.tv/reiterasu/ We are online now for Extra Life!

https://www.twitch.tv/reiterasu/ We are online now for Extra Life!
  19. Hirei

@cabfe I"ll actually be playing games this time! And Kigu of course :) Gotta put my bear face...

@cabfe I"ll actually be playing games this time! And Kigu of course :) Gotta put my bear face on. Will be doing some exclusive previews for Sekai Project as well on steam.
  20. Hirei

Going to be doing Extra Life this weekend :D

Going to be doing Extra Life this weekend :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv