Search results

1. UgyBoogie

I heard my birthday is celebrated very generously overseas x)

I heard my birthday is celebrated very generously overseas x)
  2. UgyBoogie

Umm... hell?

Umm... hell?
  3. UgyBoogie

That was too smooth for me, you win this one.

That was too smooth for me, you win this one.
  4. UgyBoogie

Random wildcard summon

If you want to achieve this with Troop Events I suggest Yanfly's Base Troop Event Script (http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/18/yep-15-base-troop-events/). Everything you event in the very first troop (0001) is applied to every other troop in your game, this saves you a lot of copypasting. The RNG...
  5. UgyBoogie

The truth hurts, but secrets kill.

The truth hurts, but secrets kill.
  6. UgyBoogie

Don't challenge me to a waifu fight if you don't know who you're messing with. Boy.

Don't challenge me to a waifu fight if you don't know who you're messing with. Boy.
  7. UgyBoogie

My photography.

I like the reflected building one...
  8. UgyBoogie

I see Haru, so it clearly has gone wrong.

I see Haru, so it clearly has gone wrong.
  9. UgyBoogie

@[25913:@Ms Littlefish] *puts glasses on* exactly.

@[25913:@Ms Littlefish] *puts glasses on* exactly.
  10. UgyBoogie

Futaba all the way. With a little side bae action of Makoto and Hifumi.

Futaba all the way. With a little side bae action of Makoto and Hifumi.
  11. UgyBoogie

Is weather sueable? This heat is insane.

Is weather sueable? This heat is insane.
  12. UgyBoogie

Looking for a MV Battler 'Template'

AFAIK Battler Sprites can be as big/small as you like, so there's no definite resolution for a template. As long as you make your image match this pattern there should be no problem. If you want to display static images for each state you could simply paste the same image 3 times side by side.
  13. UgyBoogie

Opinions on optional trade-off traits?

As you mentioned, this is often used as a more primary way of distributing stats, mostly seen in dungeon crawler games. And it works pretty well. I like stuff like that the most when it's kinda randomly assigned to characters and you have some way of always recruting new ones and perma death...
  14. UgyBoogie

Persona 5 is really great. But the "tutorial phase" seems to be several hours longer compared to...

Persona 5 is really great. But the "tutorial phase" seems to be several hours longer compared to 3/4. And those already were like 3-4h long.
  15. UgyBoogie

@[3203:@Kes] I didn't want to make a big thread about it, cause it seemed to me like a very...

@[3203:@Kes] I didn't want to make a big thread about it, cause it seemed to me like a very basic function that I'm just somehow missing. But now I made a post. We'll see how it goes.
  16. UgyBoogie

Align Text in Show Text Command

Hello :kaohi: I've really searched hard for something that seems so basic, but I just couldn't find anything. I want the text, that is displayed in windows via the "Show Text" command to have a certain alignment that is changable midgame. Usually it's aligned left, I need a right alignment as...
  17. UgyBoogie

@[101170:@just1witness] That seems to be a very permanent solution. How would I be able to...

@[101170:@just1witness] That seems to be a very permanent solution. How would I be able to switch it up midgame? I'd like to have conversations where Person A has a left alignment and Person B has a right alignment. Would fit the bust images on the left/right a bit more.
  18. UgyBoogie

Am I missing something obvious or is there no way to align texts in Show Text commands? Like...

Am I missing something obvious or is there no way to align texts in Show Text commands? Like right/center instead of the default left.
  19. UgyBoogie

I take my placeholders very serious.

I take my placeholders very serious.
  20. UgyBoogie

I'm having a hard time taking my own game serious while stuff like this is everywhere...

I'm having a hard time taking my own game serious while stuff like this is everywhere https://puu.sh/wj762/479f6cafb5.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv