Search results

1. Simon D. Aelsi

EnmxDev (or RPGMVDevs!) is stealing some games - Check if your game is one of them!

Whoever they are, they need to be EXPOSED and BLACKLISTED. This behavior is completely unacceptable. @RoooodWorks brought me here. I mean, how scummy can some people be? :(
  2. Simon D. Aelsi

New Releases: RPG Maker MV Heroes and Villains Voices, English Vol 1&2, Japanese Vol 1-3

I don't really have the words to describe how I feel about this, but I'll try. This is easily some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard. - The performances are very unconvincing. There's no feeling. No emotion. - The diction isn't good. (More on that later) - The audio quality is...
  3. Simon D. Aelsi

I'm not really active in RM anymore, but I thought those of you who had been always asking for...

I'm not really active in RM anymore, but I thought those of you who had been always asking for him would like to know. Thanks for being there for (us). You're true friends and you're irreplaceable. You know who you are.
  4. Simon D. Aelsi

For those of you who remember my father from 2014, after a years-long battle with interstitial...

For those of you who remember my father from 2014, after a years-long battle with interstitial lung disease, he passed away on November 6th.
  5. Simon D. Aelsi

The Music of DLSea Studios

New music! It's been awhile and I've been practicing. Keeping myself sharp. This one was dedicated to a friend for his birthday! He's pretty happy and upbeat, so I wanted something that would reflect that. Both he and his God-Father (Also a friend of mine) are great people and I'm thrilled...
  6. Simon D. Aelsi

Dream experiences you've had

There was a time I threw a leaf into the air and it floated away... Or when I tried to pick up some bolts and they ran away from me...
  7. Simon D. Aelsi

Hrm? DDR...? I believe you may have me confused for someone else...

Hrm? DDR...? I believe you may have me confused for someone else...
  8. Simon D. Aelsi

The Music of DLSea Studios

Longtme from-the-grave update: I'm back! (Sort of..... Just for the music and voiceovers!) This thread is for the music, or updates about projects my music is in. :) Also, here is my new spiffy music portfolio preview (A demo!)
  9. Simon D. Aelsi

@[20140:@Marsigne] I don't really do RM stuff anymore. (Far too busy!) I'm just here to check...

@[20140:@Marsigne] I don't really do RM stuff anymore. (Far too busy!) I'm just here to check on people and see how things are. :)
  10. Simon D. Aelsi

Hey, dudes! Long time no see! How've ya been? How's life? :D

Hey, dudes! Long time no see! How've ya been? How's life? :D
  11. Simon D. Aelsi

For those who don't know, Project Dragonfly was (Rather... is!) an ethereal and surreal non-RPG...

For those who don't know, Project Dragonfly was (Rather... is!) an ethereal and surreal non-RPG concept I had started a while back as a therapeutic outlet of self-care when things got crazy for me. :) Plus others liked the concept. . .
  12. Simon D. Aelsi

For those who were fans of Codename "Project Dragonfly". . . I will be starting that again, As...

For those who were fans of Codename "Project Dragonfly". . . I will be starting that again, As long as you're okay with sporadic progress!
  13. Simon D. Aelsi

I'd say it's safe to say that Shaz has a great idea @[7139:@Sharm] ... Your seasonal idea is...

I'd say it's safe to say that Shaz has a great idea @[7139:@Sharm] ... Your seasonal idea is another one
  14. Simon D. Aelsi

(Even if I couldn't, I'd still probably play that)

(Even if I couldn't, I'd still probably play that)
  15. Simon D. Aelsi

If I could grow Yucca, I'd play that :)

If I could grow Yucca, I'd play that :)
  16. Simon D. Aelsi

Call all Foodies and Lovers of Food!

That looks yummy... I'll deffos try this out! (How many does it serve?) Also @Ms Littlefish No I have not, but I'm willing to give it a shot! :)
  17. Simon D. Aelsi

Workload is FULL until further notice. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Workload is FULL until further notice. I apologize for any inconvenience!
  18. Simon D. Aelsi

They're a parasitic wasp from hell that, when they sting you, they implant their LARVAE into...

They're a parasitic wasp from hell that, when they sting you, they implant their LARVAE into you and they EAT YOU ALIVE AND EMERGE AS FULL ADULTS AFHODFHRFHSOF *ded*
  19. Simon D. Aelsi

An Ichneumon-looking creature flew into my room last night. I'm terrified!! ALL EXITS WERE...

An Ichneumon-looking creature flew into my room last night. I'm terrified!! ALL EXITS WERE SEALED!!! Are Ichneumons in So Cal even a thing?
  20. Simon D. Aelsi

Hmmm.... Does anybody know where I can find robot blip SFX? (Royalty free preferably)

Hmmm.... Does anybody know where I can find robot blip SFX? (Royalty free preferably)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv