Search results

1. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Game & Map Screenshots 6

@lemongreen Looks very beautifully moody like The Longing Ribbon. I like that it's got a very monochrome style going on there. The driver's garb looks a little bit archaic for the modern setting though, don't ya think? ;) Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm sure you're meant to change that. The car...
  2. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

classy. truly upper crust.

classy. truly upper crust.
  3. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Profile Pictures?

I like this.
  4. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

I wonder if when quizzed "how cute are you", one can get "not".

I wonder if when quizzed "how cute are you", one can get "not".
  5. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

In-game computer screen

I think that the method that Celianna described using pictures and such would be a very elegant solution. However, the easiest solution would probably be using the cursor as a character. Be sure to set the speed of the character to a moderately fast one, and maybe even enable diagonal movement...
  6. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Master of the Wind [Complete RMXP game]

This is exciting stuff yet I have no idea who any of these figures might be. It looks like one has a bandanna and beads. Spiky hair... I got nothing. I really want to know. :)
  7. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

I really like how lush the grass is looking. It'd be cool if it overgrew the north edge of the...

I really like how lush the grass is looking. It'd be cool if it overgrew the north edge of the pavement too. It's interesting how you created the half-tile of stone too. What would that be for? Lookin good
  8. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

JoSeraph's Resource Factory! <3

Whoa I knew you had a lot of resources but not this much. Whoa.
  9. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Living Town: Learning My New Tools

This is an exciting project. I downloaded it and had a peek. Nice maps. I find it interesting that both the exterior and the interior are on the same map. I feel like it'd be a lot more exciting if characters were walking at frequency 5 so they don't jut along at a snail's speed like a Jeep...
  10. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

The RPG Creator Podcast | Episode 2 is Out!

Iron Croc I'm sure you would be fine on the podcast. I think he just means people would be interested in developers who've created games. You've got Tale of the Cursed Lantern. I'm sure you'll be able to talk about game design :)
  11. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Is that Stephen King? It sounded like amateur writing. But fascinating amateur writing...

Is that Stephen King? It sounded like amateur writing. But fascinating amateur writing nevertheless. I always supposed Stephen King was more fascinated with the small details than overly ambitious vagueness. But then again, I've only read his horror.
  12. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Purchased tileset seems off

Mostly what you need to know is that each tile is 32x32. So use your image editor to create a grid of 32x32 squares and reposition them so that they align. In the screenshots you linked, the counters all inhabit the space between the two 32x32 squares, so it looks like they are flush against the...
  13. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Purchased tileset seems off

It's funny though because it looks like those rooms are too small to be navigable anyway. I can't see how you'd be able to walk between the chairs and the fridge, for example. One of the weirdest placements seems to be that fridge. I rarely see fridges with gaps on both sides like in the...
  14. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

More tiles! Goody goody goody! Your tiles are amazing, by the way. Even a mediocre mapper such as myself can create dazzling maps with these gorgeous tiles. Also, yours is one of the most complete tiles in the retro style I've seen. A lot of them give up fairly early but yours is very extensive...
  15. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Wow. I wanted to watch through the entire thing, but I couldn't. I had to skip to the end. It...

Wow. I wanted to watch through the entire thing, but I couldn't. I had to skip to the end. It was satisfying, but gross. There were 3 in there? Ugh. That guy must sleep in some dirty conditions. How did he report it? "Uh, doctor, I've got a sore ear." *Doctor examines* "OK, you've got 3...
  16. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

What Silver Shows

This reminds me of Miserere by SnowOwl. Very trippy. Good use of low saturation colours. Makes things gothic and dusty and realistic. You seem to be great at animation, too. The only thing I don't like is the font choice, but that's only because it's too stereotypically creepy for my liking...
  17. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

How do YOU attract viewers?

OK, I'll be serious about this topic now that I've been a naughty boy by inspiring misunderstandings with my cheap sarcasm. In all seriousness, I love the mantra, "if you build it, they will come." Nobody wants a build-ups. In my culture, that means someone who is all talk but no play. Make a...
  18. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

How do YOU attract viewers?

I was joking, by the way.
  19. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Idea: Hip hop inspired rpg

You might be able to use 8-bit versions of hip hop songs Don't know what the license is on that though.
  20. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

I know you are, but what am I?

I know you are, but what am I?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv