Search results

1. Ragpuppy87

FREE Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer v.2.0- Dungeon Designers

Well, the dungeons themselves are already an important part of the main story's quest line. If you have ever played a classic Zelda title, that's very much what I was going for. Visit 8 dungeons to collect 8 mystical things to unlock the final dungeon etc... Also @bgillisp I haven't had very...
  2. Ragpuppy87

The dungeons already have the thematic element down. Volcano, Ice Cavern, Desert during a thunderstorm, Underwater, Jungle Cavern, The Sky, A temple that climbs into "heaven" and a dark demonic world. I'm just looking for ways to expand on them. As someone said "If I were color blind I would...
  3. Ragpuppy87

Change Actor but keep name?

Hi! I had something similar that I needed help with a while back! Hopefully this helps you. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/setting-an-actors-name-as-a-variable.114246/#post-1009010
  4. Ragpuppy87

A few months back I released a Beta of my very first RPG Maker Project. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cat-quest-the-last-catmancer-beta-version-1-0-1-my-first-project.115022/ Most of the game's information can be found there. The game can also be viewed on YouTube by...
  5. Ragpuppy87

RMMV Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer- Beta Version 1.0.1 (My First Project)

Project Update: Version 2.0 is now in the planning stages. This will include a major overhaul of all of the game's dungeons.
  6. Ragpuppy87

I'm gone for less than two months and the entire look of the site changes.

I'm gone for less than two months and the entire look of the site changes.
  7. Ragpuppy87

Those represent a party limit gauge. As they fill up certain special attacks can be performed by the player or certain enemies.
  8. Ragpuppy87

Thank You

It's been nearly a month now since I posted the Beta for my first game "Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer" for playtesting. I haven't gotten much feedback about it yet. That's okay though. I wasn't expecting much. I don't mean that in a negative way at all. I recognize that there are plenty of...
  9. Ragpuppy87

The Compressed Folder is Empty

I'm currently attempting to have a playtester download my game. They have received the following message. I can't seem to recreate this issue. When I download and attempt to extract the files it works fine for me. My project can be downloaded here...
  10. Ragpuppy87

Although just from looking at the page you sent me in a link, I can tell that your project is...

Although just from looking at the page you sent me in a link, I can tell that your project is miles ahead of mine... Mine is a rookie project. But yeah! I will still play yours and give you what feedback I can.
  11. Ragpuppy87

I'd love to have you playtest my game! And yes I will absolutely playtest yours in return...

I'd love to have you playtest my game! And yes I will absolutely playtest yours in return. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cat-quest-the-last-catmancer-beta-version-1-0-1-my-first-project.115022/
  12. Ragpuppy87

Cat Quest- Version 1.01 (I think I have that right...) is out! Beginning on December 2nd, the...

Cat Quest- Version 1.01 (I think I have that right...) is out! Beginning on December 2nd, the YouTube Playthrough will be released.
  13. Ragpuppy87

Version 1.0.1 is now available! The following issues have been addressed: -A few spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. -The power of the game's hidden legendary weapons and armors has been considerably increased. -Updated Credits. -An additional save point has been added in the Labyrinth of...
  14. Ragpuppy87

Hmm. I see your point. You are a bit underleveled for this area. You should be around Level 50 before entering the Labyrinth of the Eye. But I don't want the player to hit a wall once they've made it this far. All right! An additional save point will be added in the next update. It should be...
  15. Ragpuppy87

Battle Background Request

I have request for a rather bizarre battle background. Basically I have a dungeon where there is a massive thunderstorm occurring in a desert wasteland... that is underwater. I need a better battleback than what I currently am using. I know this is an odd request. I have an underwater...
  16. Ragpuppy87

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you made it so far into the game! There are save points in each chamber before the bosses. It is technically the game's final dungeon so it's meant to be a bit difficult. I will however consider your advice. Thanks again!
  17. Ragpuppy87

Updates and Versions

I plan to release a small update to my project within a couple weeks hopefully. It would mostly be a bit of polish. Corrected spelling an grammar errors etc. Nothing big. I don't quite understand "versions" however. I have a "Beta Version" now. Which I believe means "Here's the mostly finished...
  18. Ragpuppy87

YouTube Game Playthroughs-What to Edit

To elaborate a bit, the playthrough I have in mind is meant primarily as a way to share the game with people who would otherwise be unable to play it themselves for one reason for another. It could of course serve as a video walkthrough at the same time.
  19. Ragpuppy87

YouTube Game Playthroughs-What to Edit

So now that my project's beta has been released, I plan on recording a playthrough for my YouTube Channel. I'm wondering what to include though and what to edit out. Do I keep in every single random enemy encounter for example? Or the time searching for that one rare item drop needed to...
  20. Ragpuppy87

A "Game Complete" Switch

I'm looking for a way to keep a switch ON even if the player resets the game without saving. After the credits roll and "The End" is displayed a switch turns on that basically acknowledges that the player has completed the game. I need a way for the player to load the game after completing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv