Search results

1. Carillon Nightmares

RPG Horror: Patches

About: Patches is a one-man project surreal Horror RPG game in development inspired by Alice in Wonderland. It was based on a short story written by Carillon Nightmares and is now being translated into a Horror game for RPG Maker VX Ace.  Genre: Puzzle, RPG  Game Flavours: Horror...
  2. Carillon Nightmares

Okami Characters (Waka, Issun, and Eclipse!)

Some characters I drew a while ago from Okami and Okamiden. ^_^ Waka: http://akara-legend.deviantart.com/#/d4jr2nn Issun: http://akara-legend.deviantart.com/art/Wandering-Artist-Issun-271435189?q=gallery%3Aakara-legend%2F33923685&qo=12 Eclipse (Dark Chibiterasu)...
  3. Carillon Nightmares

Arevulopapo's Particle Engine for RPG Maker VX

I had a little incompatibility problem when trying this out, so I removed some of the scripts I wasn't using. Possible Incompatible Scripts: OriginalWij and Yanfly Collaboration - Keyboard Input Dynamic Sound Emitting Areas/Events (VX) by modern algebra [VX Snippet] ◦ Change Windowskin ◦ □...
  4. Carillon Nightmares

How to make A Timer (As Item/Escape Sequence Rather Than Enemy Timer)

<---- Instructional Video HereFirst off, make an event in the bottom corner of the screen (make the event parallel process). Next: *Note, you can always put something else after the timer stops, I'm just using Game Over as an example...
  5. Carillon Nightmares

Cat Edits (Cats That Walk Upright)

Just some cats I made in the past couple of hours with different hues. Enjoy. Please use for non-commerical games and credit me. Please credit PinedaVX for this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv