Search results

1. l8rose

They do want the learning experience from it even if it's really hard to word on a resume. Like...

They do want the learning experience from it even if it's really hard to word on a resume. Like for example it's assumed that if you procrastinate (failure) then that means you work well under pressure (win). It's still stupid though.
  2. l8rose

140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and...

140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
  3. l8rose

Nope. Not wrong. And nope, she did not get the candy. xD

Nope. Not wrong. And nope, she did not get the candy. xD
  4. l8rose

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at...

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
  5. l8rose

Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas...

Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."
  6. l8rose

@The Stranger Pretty much what I thought. The homework thing is also pretty stupid given that...

@The Stranger Pretty much what I thought. The homework thing is also pretty stupid given that she's five. Yeah... her school is kind of terrible.
  7. l8rose

It was just pictures. Apparently, it's a book meant to encourage kids to come up with the story...

It was just pictures. Apparently, it's a book meant to encourage kids to come up with the story themselves. Which really defeats the purpose of it being homework to learn to read. I mean... I kinda get it for an in class activity but not for a homework thing.
  8. l8rose

Not sure about that. It was a book about soccer and she kept repeating "Kickball" on each page...

Not sure about that. It was a book about soccer and she kept repeating "Kickball" on each page. I mean... she's not wrong.
  9. l8rose

How do I find "threads I started"?

You can also access it from your member's profile page by clicking on Find and selecting an option, works for finding your own stuff too.
  10. l8rose

Primary.

Primary.
  11. l8rose

School sends home three books for my kid to read for homework. One doesn't have words. 0_o

School sends home three books for my kid to read for homework. One doesn't have words. 0_o
  12. l8rose

It's kind of a nice feeling to be on the front page of AO3 for Elder Scrolls fanfictions when...

It's kind of a nice feeling to be on the front page of AO3 for Elder Scrolls fanfictions when you go by hits or by kudos.
  13. l8rose

I was listening to a cartoon medley a few days ago and it was one of the songs. lol Only reason...

I was listening to a cartoon medley a few days ago and it was one of the songs. lol Only reason I remember that one line.
  14. l8rose

Later in the song I think... or earlier. lol It's the only line I can remember.

Later in the song I think... or earlier. lol It's the only line I can remember.
  15. l8rose

I usually back everything up to my external hard drive every week or so (lost too much writing...

I usually back everything up to my external hard drive every week or so (lost too much writing and art stuff over the years) but was too tired to actually save. If you can, never delete. Always save it as SuchNSuch.v2/v3/v4 and so on. Good habit to get into for notes and art.
  16. l8rose

Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes it's a, duck - blur!

Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes it's a, duck - blur!
  17. l8rose

Pretty much. At least my notes were rescued with libreoffice's document recovery function.

Pretty much. At least my notes were rescued with libreoffice's document recovery function.
  18. l8rose

Friendly reminder to save and back up your projects. Don't forget and go to sleep as windows so...

Friendly reminder to save and back up your projects. Don't forget and go to sleep as windows so loves to update while you're not looking!
  19. l8rose

Yanfly plugin issue

Which Yanfly battle plugins are you using?
  20. l8rose

Well, might be an improvement when it heals compared to my hip dysplasia... but yeah, no thanks...

Well, might be an improvement when it heals compared to my hip dysplasia... but yeah, no thanks to that one. I'll pass on crutches. lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv