Search results

1. NinJaRed

MBS - FPLE MV

Hey everybody sorry to backtrack but I couldn't quite figure out how increase the width of an event's image (beyond the 48x48 or 96x96 for big sprites) I'm trying to make these big fat rock creatures that lumber around the map and I want 'em tall and wide!!! I'm such a noober I need someone to...
  2. NinJaRed

Extend max limit of MV database

Hey sorry to necropost this one but I just had to ask what the heck version of Pokemon are you playin' homie? There are only like 807 currently, where did you get 1000+ I wanna know bro! Also, what was your final count?
  3. NinJaRed

RMMV RPG Board Game

chaucer this is AwEsOmE!!!
  4. NinJaRed

I have a problem with pearl abs rpgvxace. I need help

Whew sorry I'm a little late to this one. It's been a little while since I did this but I remember having the same issue... If I remember correctly, you have to revive them and heal them (possibly back to full health) it's a strange little thing but I remember finding a good work around for it...
  5. NinJaRed

Fullscreen++

mjshi you're the best!!! @Zeus81 if you read this you should really mention mjshi's script (above) in the main post (so it doesn't get buried down here) Also, I'm not sure if anybody mentioned this but I recommend set the resolution to 640x360 it's small but at least it's a 16:9 aspect ratio
  6. NinJaRed

Pearl ABS System: Automatic Gun possible?

This post got me interested in rpg maker vx ace again LOL but seriously I will pay $100 (or more) for someone who can figure out how to shoot/use tools while moving!!
  7. NinJaRed

Limit an Event to Only Approach a Specific/Defined Side of the Character

Yanfly's EventChasePlayer is probably gonna be the plugin you want. In fact, the function you want might already exist! I haven't looked into yet but anyway, it's at least a good place to start: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/21/yep-20-event-chase-player/
  8. NinJaRed

Ludum Dare + RPG Maker

Yea that definitely is still a requirement (custom art, music, sfx, etc) although if that is something you can do, you could spend the majority of the time working on that stuff and since rpgmaker takes care of the major "coding" for you (which I'm sure is the bulk of time spent by most of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv