Search results

1. RPGM MV - Character Sprite Sheet

Admittedly it seems I have overlooked the ponytail itself within the generator, apologies for that. I was thinking for the look of the bangs and sidebangs, something a bit more akin to this rough design perhaps?
  2. RPGM MV - Character Sprite Sheet

Hi, I'm looking for someone that may be able to help me with a particular sprite I've been working on. After many failed attempts to sprite out the hair, I've come to a standstill with what I am personally able to do in some regard. Below is the attempted sprite I've been working on, basing it...
  3. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Hmm, I see. Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it Schlangan, still getting used to everything myself so I wasn't really sure.
  4. RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

For the skeleton head accessory (either of them), is it suppose to only apply to the sprites and not the face as well? Doesn't seem like it does it on my end and I wasn't entirely sure. Everything else seems to work just fine between both the sprites and the face, beyond the skeleton heads...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv