Search results

1. West Mains

my harddrive may be destroyed, all work may be lost. This is incredibly demoralizing.

my harddrive may be destroyed, all work may be lost. This is incredibly demoralizing.
  2. West Mains

Graphicsgale is excellent for sprites

Graphicsgale is excellent for sprites
  3. West Mains

I had an experience like that with MGS2. Started in the afternoon, was morning in real life when...

I had an experience like that with MGS2. Started in the afternoon, was morning in real life when I was getting to the enndd
  4. West Mains

They'll come around eventually. Webm is the future of animated image macros.

They'll come around eventually. Webm is the future of animated image macros.
  5. West Mains

I miss Freddo bars being 10p.

I miss Freddo bars being 10p.
  6. West Mains

Coulda sworn that said something else

Coulda sworn that said something else
  7. West Mains

Do they have to be quite so yellow/orange?

Do they have to be quite so yellow/orange?
  8. West Mains

Lol! You shoulda had a back and forth convo with yourself and lived a double life

Lol! You shoulda had a back and forth convo with yourself and lived a double life
  9. West Mains

Cant stop watching thisssssssssss

Cant stop watching thisssssssssss
  10. West Mains

Post Your Music

https://soundcloud.com/nilxnil/sirens Polished off an EP with this one
  11. West Mains

What are you a fan of?

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds :(
  12. West Mains

Annoying.

Annoying.
  13. West Mains

Liquid Currency?

Lol sorry, I sometimes just blaze through posts!
  14. West Mains

Liquid Currency?

I can accept if they use a liquid if they have easy means of measurement. Also, is it measured in ml? So instead of 100g you might have 12ml?
  15. West Mains

Game & Map Screenshots 4

@kiedisticelixer The graphics are kinda crappy, for some reason its incredibly charming. I like it! Also this Bug Tamer sounds interesting. To me, anyway. 
  16. West Mains

Filled with dinosaur-launching volcanoes

Filled with dinosaur-launching volcanoes
  17. West Mains

@Jonnie a pirated copy is does not equate to a loss in sales, that's a logical fallacy. You're...

@Jonnie a pirated copy is does not equate to a loss in sales, that's a logical fallacy. You're not taking anything from anyone. If they didn't sell at a profit, they wouldn't sell. All I'm saying is this: I don't think you should demonise a person for downloading a computer application.
  18. West Mains

Be bothered buying? Maybe they simply can't afford it, Shaz. Don't know if you've noticed, but...

Be bothered buying? Maybe they simply can't afford it, Shaz. Don't know if you've noticed, but the global economy isn't exactly in tip top shape. I don't think that attitude is the right one, is all I'm saying.
  19. West Mains

Actually, 4 hours is quite a healthy amount for a young person. :)

Actually, 4 hours is quite a healthy amount for a young person. :)
  20. West Mains

I guess japanese mobsters The Crazy 88 are fans

I guess japanese mobsters The Crazy 88 are fans

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv