Search results

1. IguanaGuy

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

@Avery - I just made my way back onto the forum and viewed all the wonderful stuff you posted for all us other developers here over the Holiday season. I will definitely be using some of these in my game. I think the snail has a nice place in my rain forest maps as a background creature doing...
  2. IguanaGuy

[MEDIA] Airplane Battles!

Airplane Battles!
  3. IguanaGuy

[MEDIA] Snakes and Catgirls!

Snakes and Catgirls!
  4. IguanaGuy

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@xoferew - Is the mountain a natural mountain only or are there going to be things like man made bridges and stuff on it too? I was thinking some campsites (abandoned is fine) and some rope bridges would break up the rock formations a bit. I also see some cave openings. Is there a plan to have...
  5. IguanaGuy

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I made a short visual novel "test" in RPG Maker MV. I used the bust characters from my FES resource pack. There are a LOT of character images choose from for anyone wondering about that DLC pack. Just thought I would post it here for comments and to share the idea with people doing similar projects.
  6. IguanaGuy

[MEDIA] Fun attempt at Visual Novel stuff!

Fun attempt at Visual Novel stuff!
  7. IguanaGuy

Is it even worth it?

Hey I just saw this post and wanted to say that I have been working on my game for about 2 years. (Mostly evenings and weekends as I get the chance) and have felt the same way as you mentioned in your first comments. If you enjoy making your game then let that be your platform. There will always...
  8. IguanaGuy

Tilesets - Strip Club/Bar/Night Club - Red Light District - Modern

For lighting effects - I would suggest looking at the Terrax Lighting plugin as a way to illuminate certain map portions in coloured lights and stuff. I can help you further with how to make certain effects if you decide to use that plugin. (Just message me instead of us replying back and forth...
  9. IguanaGuy

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Lornsteyn - Your village has a nice layout. Its the kind of map I would want to walk around to see all the yards and stuff. Depending on how alive you want the map, I would suggest adding some birds or small wildlife as well as villagers to the map.
  10. IguanaGuy

@[104569:@Switz] - Yes I am still working on the barracks and adding more pilots into the map. I...

@[104569:@Switz] - Yes I am still working on the barracks and adding more pilots into the map. I was trying to get that air of "betterness" that pilots tend to have over "army grunts" by making them seem pretigious in their nicknames and casual attitude in their offtime. Not sure about the...
  11. IguanaGuy

Which portraits exactly? I have a lot of DLCs for the character generator. Mainly the Heroine...

Which portraits exactly? I have a lot of DLCs for the character generator. Mainly the Heroine Character Packs for the outfits and accessories. Some were modded outside of MV in GIMP too.
  12. IguanaGuy

Thanks @[4411:@Darkanine]. Hey @[116661:@Puruiro] are you still around? Thought you might like...

Thanks @[4411:@Darkanine]. Hey @[116661:@Puruiro] are you still around? Thought you might like to see the progress as well.
  13. IguanaGuy

Modern/Future Air Force Base. [MEDIA]

Modern/Future Air Force Base.
  14. IguanaGuy

Its probably my favorite game (to avoid) because once I start playing it again I will be hooked...

Its probably my favorite game (to avoid) because once I start playing it again I will be hooked for weeks just like last time!
  15. IguanaGuy

Conveyor Belts in RPG Maps! [MEDIA]

Conveyor Belts in RPG Maps!
  16. IguanaGuy

Lava rolling in, damages player

I did something that used events as the lava tiles. When they become full "dormant tiles" all they are doing at that stage is a stepping animation so not much lag going on there. if you want to know more about this, you can message me and I can give you the breakdown of how it works. I will be...
  17. IguanaGuy

Floor could become a maintenance free pre-soak for your clothes. reconsider this.

Floor could become a maintenance free pre-soak for your clothes. reconsider this.
  18. IguanaGuy

Good to hear about this! So glad you got that fixed!

Good to hear about this! So glad you got that fixed!
  19. IguanaGuy

Hey - do you have anyone that can get your project file and help sort that for you? And what...

Hey - do you have anyone that can get your project file and help sort that for you? And what kind of problems do you have - text? plugins? eventing stuff?
  20. IguanaGuy

Food processing plant, Hydroelectic Power Station, or a Freighter frozen in the ice

Food processing plant, Hydroelectic Power Station, or a Freighter frozen in the ice

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv