Search results

1. mogwai

Your avatar inspires me in a finally-commit-myself-to-a-huge-solo-game-project kind of way. I've...

Your avatar inspires me in a finally-commit-myself-to-a-huge-solo-game-project kind of way. I've got about two weeks worth of hospital sketches today (crayon&feltMarker) and I think I can see my game-to-happen for the first time in a long time. I have a 5 year projection to finish my epic by the...
  2. mogwai

I was fatboy when I was 13. I'm now 33. What does it mean to leave the Skunk mantel?

I was fatboy when I was 13. I'm now 33. What does it mean to leave the Skunk mantel?
  3. mogwai

woah!

woah!
  4. mogwai

Zombie hero!

Zombie hero!
  5. mogwai

I had my main character Harold spelled Harlold somehow after I already made the game and I'm...

I had my main character Harold spelled Harlold somehow after I already made the game and I'm still ▄░▀▓ed off and super paranoid about it.
  6. mogwai

My Gaia Fanart (muscle girls?)

If I were a sexy male dancer, I'd ▄░▀▓ing do it to this Swedish MaSu SID band, yessir ▄░▀▓! Or rather the American Disney parallel from before she was a big old cow with like 3 kids or something, hottest CD cover art I've ever seen. And you are all aware of this, anyway. Please kill me...
  7. mogwai

Autofel▄░▀▓o in dreams, means you are giving fel▄░▀▓o to an invisible 3rd party. I found that...

Autofel▄░▀▓o in dreams, means you are giving fel▄░▀▓o to an invisible 3rd party. I found that out the hard way. Hang in there.
  8. mogwai

Coming in hot from the land of ice and snow (and poutine)

Poutine, is that like gravy on french fries? I had that lately, because my microwave is broke. I'm no chef, but I'm pretty good at boiling meat together into a tasty liquid, by the random chance of whatever I have in my fridge atm.
  9. mogwai

Yagami... Put my name down for one free instant death please in your notebook... I've grown wary...

Yagami... Put my name down for one free instant death please in your notebook... I've grown wary of this world anyway...
  10. mogwai

[Stick Note] Death Note from Toonami

It doesn't matter anymore, but I made this a long time ago. I think Google is stalking me for uploading it back then. I deleted my account a few times, but I needed my email back, and they kept my email and all my old videos... I just don't know anymore... I ran into lack of motivation, doing a...
  11. mogwai

Keep it like is like a flip phone. Smart phones are dumb. I can't image the math in internet...

Keep it like is like a flip phone. Smart phones are dumb. I can't image the math in internet airwaves. Let people get an ambulance faster than a pizza and stop ordering things around with toys. Make your industry out of something concrete and useful. Free freehand forum!
  12. mogwai

Coming in hot from the land of ice and snow (and poutine)

Hello buddy from up North. I got a notification that you like Final Fantasy. I did some visual basic only in high school, only writing a 16-color/polychromatic spreadsheet, and then we moved on to Excel and Jasc Paint Shop, doing some Power Point with Jasc GIFs. I don't even remember how...
  13. mogwai

Kes man! You saved my Gaia account! Rock! At first I thought the Photobucket ad was only Gaia's...

Kes man! You saved my Gaia account! Rock! At first I thought the Photobucket ad was only Gaia's proxy img_url?query=img_url doing it, but I see it's on this server too with a ghostly little htaccess rewrite ;)
  14. mogwai

Happy USA Canada Week

Option+ESC or whatever iMac Speech shortcut you use to narrate my poor grammar.... Please read this message with maturity, because I am a desperate man and this might sound, smug...? Today is the 5th of July. I'm moving "my crew / my campaign / my lack of better word" to "Missouri like the...
  15. mogwai

First RPG game you ever played

@James StarRunner Me too, except I had to learn to read first.
  16. mogwai

@[21345:@TakeHomeTheCup] plain text editor too, because rich text editors have hidden unicode...

@[21345:@TakeHomeTheCup] plain text editor too, because rich text editors have hidden unicode that will corrupt the json. TextWrangler is p good.
  17. mogwai

i before e except after C... javascript.... data.json "string".replace(/recieve/g,"receive")...

i before e except after C... javascript.... data.json "string".replace(/recieve/g,"receive") GREP you know what to do, and how, I know FART = Find And Replace Text... you got ways...
  18. mogwai

How do I change my name?

@Poryg legalzoom.com has some good deals. I've got an awesome name in a paper folder they mailed me, but I'm still to shy to show up at the super foods to get it notarized, because the name is.... pretty cool.
  19. mogwai

PlayerSelfiesFaceset.js (camera plugin)

mogwai = "Worlds of ZZT"; just1witness = ["script","Java","Javanese","Japan","NES","Nintendo","Etc."]; if(just1witness.indexOf(mogwai) !== -1){ console.log("undefined"); }
  20. mogwai

Are non-Steam users being ignored?

Steam is a Community and you mayhaps contribute to said software, while you develop your own thing, with your own things? I'm not sure anymore. Nobody really ever uses my things I contribute. I'm in the hayfield this summer before it gets too hot out... I'm just waiting for my ride, every day.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv