Search results

1. AdamSakuru

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.0.0

Hey, thanks. I really appreciate that. I imagine this may get a bit complicated, but in any case since you're offering to fix it/troubleshoot for me, I will have to pay you. If it takes more work, I can give you more for it. I'll DM you later tonight with a copy of my project files. I'll set...
  2. AdamSakuru

Auto Cache clear was never turned on. It's likely an incompatibility, but the question is: why is there only an incompatibility on Version 1.6+ when none of these issues ever occurred on 1.5.2.? Would you be interested in looking at a copy of my game build so you can see for yourself?
  3. AdamSakuru

@Oscar92player The reason I'm asking is because since upgrading my project to Version 1.6.2., I have had some issues with caching. The first thing I noticed was that the script call I was using to remove specific items currently in the cache no longer seems to function. It kept producing...
  4. AdamSakuru

@chaucer No problem. Does this plugin work properly on MV Version 1.6.2?
  5. AdamSakuru

Is it possible to add in a plugin command to clear specific images/the whole folder from "system"? command : clear_system FILENAME Currently it's not in there as a plugin command.
  6. AdamSakuru

Clear specific cached images (MV Version 1.6.2)

How is this done? I cannot find any results when I look around. This was the script call I used to use. But it doesn't work in 1.6.2. ImageManager.cache._inner["img/pictures/ACCESS.png:0"].free() Edit: I already know you can clear the entire cache with "ImageManager.clear()" but I want to know...
  7. AdamSakuru

Triple Triad Card Game

I was actually thinking it might have been the RPG Maker MV Version. I'm using V 1.5.2 because moving to V 1.6 and above seems to break things in my game project.
  8. AdamSakuru

Triple Triad Card Game

After the first NPC says some stuff and it's supposed to give you cards I got this error.
  9. AdamSakuru

Tomoaky's Jump Action (only on specific maps)

https://hikimoki.sakura.ne.jp/plugin/jump_action.html https://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/rpg-maker-mv-platformer Is it possible to edit this plugin to use in a project where it only makes specific maps function as platform levels? Meaning that when not on specific maps this plugin does not...
  10. AdamSakuru

RMMV Sin Tax - Welcome to the U.S.B. [June 15th 2019]

Updated! Demo extended a little. Added a couple new audio tracks to the game (ones I composed), cleaned out some bugs/errors and I've made some modifications to the Timed Hits due to some feedback about the timing being a bit too difficult for some. The window for a successful timed hit has...
  11. AdamSakuru

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Anyone know why you can't download the original demo as a whole anymore?
  12. AdamSakuru

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

I made backups of my project and tried to update a copy of it to V 1.6.2. There were certain things that didn't work, but my game would slow down quite a bit when I opened the console for any reason. This never happened on V 1.5.2. I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions properly. Is the...
  13. AdamSakuru

Match Card Lottery

Terms of use?
  14. AdamSakuru

DreamX Battle Status Core + YEP Sectioned Gauges [sections not appearing in battle]

Solved! The issue was pretty simple as I initially thought. YEP Sectioned Gauges just needs to be told to draw the gauges in the battle status window specifically since Dream X's overwrites that function. [Attached edited YEP Section gauges]
  15. AdamSakuru

YEP Battle Status Window Extension

I solved that issue! If you want to use YEP's Sectioned Gauges with this plugin, use this edit of Sectioned Gauges. [Attached]
  16. AdamSakuru

Item and Skill Sort Priority

I'll explain. By default, items/weapons/armors/skills are sorted by their ID in the game's database. Meaning that if for whatever reason you want things organized in a different way (as they would appear in the actual game) your only option is to reorganize them in the database. With this...
  17. AdamSakuru

I haven't actually played Banjo Kazooie (I've played Tooie though.) It says a lot to me about...

I haven't actually played Banjo Kazooie (I've played Tooie though.) It says a lot to me about Grant Kirkhope's compositional skills that I was able to tell what series it was from when I saw this.
  18. AdamSakuru

If you haven't seen "GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW" you should watch it before watching this...

If you haven't seen "GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW" you should watch it before watching this: https://youtu.be/9xEQ3VssXwM

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv