Search results

1. Scythuz

Aw thanks! Yup, it's actually cropped from a screenshot of a game I'm working on.

Aw thanks! Yup, it's actually cropped from a screenshot of a game I'm working on.
  2. Scythuz

Midi is just a data format. In this case it's being used to trigger samples, most composers use...

Midi is just a data format. In this case it's being used to trigger samples, most composers use it because we don't have access to / can't afford orchestras/other real instruments to record. Midi files are so small because they're just that data telling audio/synths what to do and are not the...
  3. Scythuz

It's Pride Month!

I saw the incident and I wanted to say that I really appreciated the way it was handled. I may not be LGBTQ+ myself but a lot of my closest friends are and seeing them be able to celebrate and have pride in who they are is really important to me. Happy Pride Month!
  4. Scythuz

Sounds familiar, is it that train simulator game?

Sounds familiar, is it that train simulator game?
  5. Scythuz

Holy guacamole!

Holy guacamole!
  6. Scythuz

Procrastination said they would leave by now but they just have to check youtube first. This...

Procrastination said they would leave by now but they just have to check youtube first. This was over an hour ago.
  7. Scythuz

Looks like it corrects it to the discounted amount when it goes into your cart.

Looks like it corrects it to the discounted amount when it goes into your cart.
  8. Scythuz

@[4574:@The Stranger] - How do I play it without a ps4 though? ;) Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

@[4574:@The Stranger] - How do I play it without a ps4 though? ;) Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
  9. Scythuz

I made some music inspired by Bloodborne and how much I wanna play it...

I made some music inspired by Bloodborne and how much I wanna play it! https://soundcloud.com/scythuz/the-last-hunt-1
  10. Scythuz

He looks like a Cedric to me.

He looks like a Cedric to me.
  11. Scythuz

Whale whale whale, there's dolphinitely something fishy going on here!

Whale whale whale, there's dolphinitely something fishy going on here!
  12. Scythuz

@[21751:@KaBlooZio] - I'd need to buy a switch first ;)

@[21751:@KaBlooZio] - I'd need to buy a switch first ;)
  13. Scythuz

Octopath Traveller made me wanna write large scale orchestral music again, I haven't even played...

Octopath Traveller made me wanna write large scale orchestral music again, I haven't even played the game but I love it's soundtrack so far!
  14. Scythuz

My newest music track tells the story of a culture long forgotten...

My newest music track tells the story of a culture long forgotten! https://soundcloud.com/scythuz/haven-of-the-owls
  15. Scythuz

Doom seems to have everything haha

Doom seems to have everything haha
  16. Scythuz

I made a track that's a little bit inspired by Life is Strange: Before the Storm, take a listen...

I made a track that's a little bit inspired by Life is Strange: Before the Storm, take a listen! https://soundcloud.com/scythuz/overcast
  17. Scythuz

Do you think it's intentional? I do.

Do you think it's intentional? I do.
  18. Scythuz

It's 2019 and we're one year away from the year of hindsight.

It's 2019 and we're one year away from the year of hindsight.
  19. Scythuz

IGMC Final Thoughts

It's so awesome seeing not just one but two of my friends games place in top 10!
  20. Scythuz

IGMC Final Thoughts

I wish I'd wasted less time on some things and spent more time on other things, but at least coming 69th is a good conversation opener?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksc0re