Search results

1. AceTheMad

Custom Damage Formulas on certain weapons

Hello. I was trying to make a script that gives specific weapons custom damage formulas (guns are based off of dex, and swords are based off of str), but then I realized I have literally no idea what I am doing, so I gave up and came here. I was hoping if anybody could help me out and...you...
  2. AceTheMad

RGSS1 (XP) Script issue

So, then. I was FINALLY dipping my fingers into the RGSS scripting world. Decided to start with a simple XP game. I'm working on a simple monster book. I've...already ran into an issue. I was working on a list of monsters to select from. At first, it looks fine. But then I scroll down. I get...
  3. AceTheMad

Swap Party Members when All Active Members Defeated

Hi. I am making a game with a battle system with only 2 active party members. Why? When the active party members are defeated, I want to automatically swap the party members to the next in the list. If you need any more info, please ask, and I'll do my best to explain. The scripts I am...
  4. AceTheMad

Percent HP Numbers

Is it possible to display the actor's HP as a percent in battle? I don't know how else to say it, so if somebody has any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks. AceTheMad
  5. AceTheMad

Counter-Attack Affected by Stats

Heya, guys! I was working on a game, and I was wondering.... So, when I counter-attack, I already figured out how to make it so that the character still takes damage. But, I was wondering how to make it affected by stats, such as AGI. For example, if somebody has more than 5 AGI points than an...
  6. AceTheMad

Craft Random Items with the Same Items

Hey, guys. I've got an issue. I want to make a specific type of 'gem crafting' system. Basically, there are four different colored gems of different sizes. However, when crafted, it results in a different gem with a different attribute. For example, if one were to forge a gem with three small...
  7. AceTheMad

Mack-Style tents?

Does anyone know where I can find some mack-style tent tiles? Anything will be fine, thanks. AceTheMad
  8. AceTheMad

Yanfly Victory Aftermath Issue

I was playing around with the Victory Aftermath window, and I don't know what I did, but when I was trying to use the Victory Aftermath config script, the whole game breaks. Here's a copy of the error: Script: Victory Config line 598: NoMethodError occurred. This is what the debug told me...
  9. AceTheMad

Custom Busts React to Target Flashes on Animations

So, I'm using Yanfly's cast animations with the Luna Engine. So, I made my custom normal attack animation a single white target flash. However, when I tested it, I found that the busts, despite my efforts, never flashed. I'm not sure, as I've never had RPG Maker XP, but I'm pretty sure that this...
  10. AceTheMad

Mecha Mack Sprites

Hallo, all. I'm making a game...the third in a series of unreleased games. So far, out of four, I've finished none. That's right. I'm working on four games in one series at once! But anyways, the third one occurs in a fantasy-science fiction world, so I need robots that look like they're from a...
  11. AceTheMad

Actor Specific Items

Is there a way that items can only be used by specific actors? I want to have spell books that teach spells to people based on their class or element. Something like that. If you could reply quickly, that would be great.
  12. AceTheMad

Kaduki styled bat

Could someone make a Kaduki-styled bat sprite, please? The one in the RTP, I mean.
  13. AceTheMad

Actor Voices in Battle ATB

I need a script that says a quote at the beginning, then afterwards, says a quote every turn. I also need attack, hurt, item, heal, and death. Then, I need a victory voice. Is there anything like that?
  14. AceTheMad

The saddest/strangest/best thing you've done when making a game

This isn't JUST RPG Maker, this is anything related to game making. Personally, this is the saddest for me: Making a game, trashing it because you hate it, make a new game to replace it, then, getting bored and beginning work on the Prequel/Sequel. This is a true story. IKR...
  15. AceTheMad

Damage reset to 1

I need a script that changes the damage done to certain enemies with certain weapons to 1 (Like Mechon in Xenoblade Chronicles.).
  16. AceTheMad

Xenoblade Chronicles styled chain attack

OK, if you don't know the style, please look it up before responding. So, I'm making a game, and I would like to make a move that if everyone has built up enough RP (TP), you can begin a chain attack that uses all the RP, but can use a multitude of skills and magic attacks (4-16). What do you...
  17. AceTheMad

Hair color

What is the fastest way to change the hair color of a sprite? I need to change a sprites hair color. Quickly. I can't post it here, though. (HINT: It's a sprite for the female Grappler. I need it to have green hair. :P )
  18. AceTheMad

Grappler faceset

Could someone make a faceset for the female grappler? If so, thanks. (BTW, would it be possible for someone to adjust the color of the faceset? If there is, tell me PLZ.)
  19. AceTheMad

A random request by a newbie

Could someone plz give me some decent hairs for the generator? I'm pretty useless at art, so I could use these. I would need female ones mostly...
  20. AceTheMad

Ciao!

An insane laugh fills the topic. A dark figure stands on the horizon, but quickly fades. A figure appears in front of those who are viewing this. "Why, hello, there! Allow me to introduce myself. Call me Lord Insanity. (I wasn't thinking straight when I picked my username... :P ) I believe you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dat-Writer