Search results

1. Eterne

RMVXAce error: Failed to Create Process

I got bought VX Ace on Steam the other day and it was working perfectly. However, today when I try to playtest I get a 'Failed to Create Process' error. I've tried verifying the install and reinstalling the program with no luck. Every topic I've seen for this problem says to replace the...
  2. Eterne

3/4th or Sideview: Opinions?

For a while I've been wanting to make an exploration game with a heavy aesthetic. Problem is, the only thing I'm particularly good at pixelling are items and I'm bad at perspective. While drawing map ideas it hit me, if I made this side-view, I'd be able to give a much better visual...
  3. Eterne

A wild New Member appeared!

Hello! I've been lurking for a little while now and decided to finally join. I'm currently working on a little project in VXAce and I have quite a few concepts I'd really love to make into games. I've had RPGM for many years (I had XP before) and I've really just been faffing about mapping...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dat-Writer