Search results

1. DenRebrov

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Another important little thing, Frogo When using items with restoration of health/mana on an actor with full health/mana, they are used on it, although they should not. If you comment out this section of the code, then items will not be used on the actor with full health/mana. Can you fix it...
  2. DenRebrov

Dear FrogBoy, one more moment. When we impose on the enemy (not actors) a status with a fine to talent, for example, “<TalentBonus: -5 lead>”, then when this status ends, this penalty remains, although the status of the enemy should return to its original state without this penalty. Can you...
  3. DenRebrov

And the second point. I'm trying to run the latest version of this plugin (1.3.2), but I get an error when launching a game of the following nature __________________________________________________________________________________ I figured it out, I changed the name of the plugin, and...
  4. DenRebrov

Hi FrogBoy! In my project I use your plugin "FrogTalentCore", but there is a slight drawback (in my humble opinion). Inability to set bonuses / penalties for the class. Yes, it is possible to set bonuses / penalties in the "Actor Configuration" section, but then, after checking the talent, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dat-Writer