Search results

1. RMMV ANGON - The Grim Age

So cool... This is one of the most prominent projects I ever seen, for real. I'm looking foward to play this one.
  2. Insert imagens and it's position

Hi. How can I insert images in the game in a way that it can be centralized in the screen? And how can I adjust the same?
  3. Run animation

Greetings. So, what I have to do for the events for my game use the "run animation" of mastersheet? Could you guys give me a hand?
  4. Combat in the game map

Hello once again! So, lately, in order to invest in the game's realism I've been struggling to make the battles run it in the map that the player is in already, without pausing it, or having to move for another battle map or whatever. You see, I want to make then take place where the action is...
  5. ATB system

I actually did that. PS: Oh, And I didn't tested the battle inside game, always used the system.
  6. ATB system

My RPG Maker is in the 1.5.2 version
  7. ATB system

I saw that video, dude. I did everything the video said, but I didn't see any difference mudanças in the turn battle, even in with different agility and such.
  8. ATB system

Hello again, my people. For the first time I'm using an ATB combat system, from Yanfly, in a project. The thing is that I'm a novice and I didn't get it how to configure it yet. I got all the plugins that's been required and it's activated, but when a I set a test battle anything changes from...
  9. Resolution

Hello! Does anybody know if there is anyhow to chance the resolution IN game? And what is the one that fits better than the others?
  10. Remove/Add all party sprites

It worked. Thank you very much sir
  11. Remove/Add all party sprites

Well, I intend to make my group invisible for a cut scene, and then they turn visible again, do you have any idea how I do that?
  12. Remove/Add all party sprites

Hi! I would like to know how to remove every image of all my party members, not only one at a time, and then add it again all at once.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessoni