Search results

1. OtakuJimmy

Modern Generator Parts + Colour Options

Does anyone know any links to resources that add more modern clothing/hats/hairstyles to the game character generator? For hats, I was thinking things like a baseball cap front and reversed, hood, Sherlock Holmes style hat, a version of the cowboy like a hat that's already in the default...
  2. OtakuJimmy

MogHunter Atelier-Rgss Plugins help

Thanks for moving the post to the correct area, I don't really use this site much so am pretty new to it. Thanks for the info ShdaowDragon, I was thinking about using google translate but wasn't sure how accurate the translations would be, I'll try using that for now.
  3. OtakuJimmy

MogHunter Atelier-Rgss Plugins help

I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this in but I just downloaded the most recent version of Moghunter's Atelier-Rgss plugins which allow you to various things like add splash screens before the title screen and add various in-game effects such as a time system etc, however the...
  4. OtakuJimmy

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

Cool work on the updated Thanos sprites it is exactly what I was looking for.
  5. OtakuJimmy

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 1/20/2020]

These are amazing sprites, do you have a version of Thanos without the helmet and the Infinity Gauntlet on his left hand as he does in Infinity War?
  6. OtakuJimmy

Parallax Mapping Resources

I've just started parallax mapping, and was wondering if there are any resources for modern style buildings since using tile sets some what limits what you can create when creating buildings.  
  7. OtakuJimmy

Help with Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping

Okay, I've solved this, firstly I had commented out all the code so the script wasn't even being called, so I uncommented it  but it then turned out it was the script itself when I copied and pasted it it screwed it up, so i hated to go through and paste it bit by bit when there were errors. 
  8. OtakuJimmy

Okay, just had another attempt at this and still can't understand it, I checked the screenshots on the link and they only seem to show exactly what I have done, and there is a demo available but that's for VX not VX ace so i cant open the demo to look at how things are being done. I'm pretty...
  9. OtakuJimmy

Sorry I didn't answer the question about switches and variables, but I didn't know you had to set variables in the script I thought they were already set, could you please give me some more info on how to set them, I'm new to overlay mapping so have never done any before which why I am so...
  10. OtakuJimmy

The link to the script is: http://www.mundorpgmaker.com.br/forum/index.php?topic=120881.0 The site is originally in another language so it needs to be translated, which in I did in Chrome, the script should also do everything automatically as long as I have them in the Overlay folder that I...
  11. OtakuJimmy

I'll post a YouTube link of a tutorial of what should happen if you skip to the last 2-3 mins you'll see what I want to happen, the vid is for VX, as is the script in the vid, but as it says in the description I have the modded version of the script for VX ACE which is meant to work in the exact...
  12. OtakuJimmy

I have tried that and the parallax images does appear, but that's not what's meant to happen, the script should load the layers from the overlay folder automatically, meaning I should have a second layer appear above the ground layer which is some trees which are in file "para2-1" as seen  in...
  13. OtakuJimmy

Can someone help me with this, I have the script in my script editor and have created the files in the way the instructions say I need to but when I load my Game I can't see any of the overlay layers that should be appearing. I've attached several screenshots to show how I have things set up. . 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98