Search results

1. sairus323

Easel

Thank you! Thats exactly what I need!
  2. sairus323

Easel

Resource Type: Character sprite Maker Format: RMMV Art Style: If possible I would like it to blend with default art style of RMMV, because I don't use any non-default title sets. Description: I'm sure it's probably (or maybe not... Idk since I'm not an artist...) an easy request, but I need...
  3. sairus323

Move route & event touch

*bore mode on* I know a lot of time passed but: looks like you've read about frequency, but thought about speed. Because frequency is affecting how often event moves and at maximum frequency it moves without any pauses, and speed is affecting how fast the event moves, and maximum speed is really...
  4. sairus323

Move route & event touch

yep. If you know the exact places where they go through the terrain you could make them "through" for this part of map with "move route" menu
  5. sairus323

Move route & event touch

I had (have) the same problem with the latest RMMV version: when frequency is set to maximum the "through" events are are hard to activate by event touch if they are above or under the player... I was forced to find a workaround for part of my game that uses this type of events... Shaz was...
  6. sairus323

NPC with Autonomous movement paused when too far from screen

RMMV feature. Shaz's "Offscreen movement" plugin helps. Here it is. (I hope Shaz wouldn't mind if I post it here ^_^)
  7. sairus323

Floor Damage Toggle HP/MP

I'm not sure (since I didn't needed it myself and can't test it right now) but: you could use 3 additional variables: lets call them step1, step2 and lim. first: event that makes step1 set to game data->other->steps second: parallel process, that makes step2=steps-step1 third: when step2=lim...
  8. sairus323

well... you could use 3 variables: Damage=(base damage)*(multiplyer) and just change multiplyer when needed. or make it some harder way (i have three ideas how to do it harder way for now. actually the one I suggested was the third of my ideas. and first one was the hardest ^_^)
  9. sairus323

I don't know the easier way to do what you want, but looks like you need to add some events, that turn on/off substracting so it was working only on the floors you need (if you have a rooms with damaging floors, just add few events on rooms entrances/exits. if you'll post some screens I could...
  10. sairus323

Something on Top of Event? (EX: Pushing Rock on Button)

you could set map location to variables: control variables->set->game data->character->*event number*->map X/Y. you'll need 4 variables for 2 events. I assume you have more than 2 so have fun ^_^
  11. sairus323

Erase Action Button Trigger Event when switch turned on?

thats because when you flip the second switch it doesnt affect the NPC self switch. Just replace self switch condition with switch "NPC Disappear" one in NPC settings and leave first page blank (though i'm pretty sure you solved your problem by yourself in a month so I'm really late with advice...)
  12. sairus323

Events can't go through each other

As I said I've created the project (from nothing) ~10 days ago. And updating it didn't solved the problem...
  13. sairus323

Changing frequency solved the problrem... My RMMV is of latest version (1.5.1), and I don't know how to look project version, but it was created with previous version of RMMV ~1.5 week ago. I'll try to update it though...
  14. sairus323

here it is. Screenshots of plugin manager and event:
  15. sairus323

nope... changed speed and still no activation on event touch and priority set to below player... caracter is standing still and no activation... I've managed to activate the event only when I started to chase it...
  16. sairus323

As I said I'm setting their speed as 2x faster and 4x faster. There are almost no issues when the speed is lower. there are 2 events for now (while i'm testing) and there is no lag either... about alternative: is there a plugin which is checking the location of player and events? because I...
  17. sairus323

I've checked the Trough box and changed event activation to "Event touch" and still no expected result... They moving as I need them to move, but for some reason they're activating for, like, 1 of 10 interactions... Setting them "same as characters" makes the events impossible to activate and...
  18. sairus323

Hi everyone! I'be encountered one problem: I'm creating a level where you must dodge moving events and some of them should move the same/similar/crossing routes, however the events, when they move into each other, are stopped moving... there are screenshots srom the editor and the game: The red...
  19. sairus323

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

I know it's most likely too late for that, but: You had Yunary generator resources in your generator folder. (btv I found that theres little bug with them: when you install them into extended generator they replace defailt female body and you must return it manually by adding new body preset...
  20. sairus323

A few anthro pieces by KlausAidon

file removed from dropbox...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98