Search results

1. A-Moonless-Night

Script Call Support Boards

@Kes Try: $game_player.followers[X].animation_id = Y
  2. A-Moonless-Night

Use icons instead of currency name for this script?

Untested, but see if this works: class Window_Base < Window alias amn_currency_windbase_drawcurval draw_currency_value def draw_currency_value(value, unit, x, y, width) return draw_icon_currency_value(value, $1.to_i, x, y, width) if unit =~ /\\i\[(\d+)\]/i...
  3. A-Moonless-Night

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@dsiver144 Nice! The windmill and the wind turbines are cute and super smooth. I love the palette you're using as well.
  4. A-Moonless-Night

[Request] "Refund badge"-type script?

Oops, I forgot to actually include that line, haha. module AMN_RB # IDs of armours that should act as 'Refund Badges' REFUND_BADGES = [5, 6] # Percentage of item's price to refund PERCENTAGE = 0.25 # Minimum gold to refund REFUND_MIN = 1 # Name of refund sound effect file...
  5. A-Moonless-Night

Autosave script ¿it is possible? ¿exists?

@kyonides But you've already set the variable to zero in the initialize method in the script you posted. The error is coming from GameFile.write_data trying to add to the variable and Game System not having a getter or setter method for it.
  6. A-Moonless-Night

[Request] "Refund badge"-type script?

See how you go with this, haven't tested it too much: module AMN_RB # IDs of armours that should act as 'Refund Badges' REFUND_BADGES = [5, 6] # Percentage of item's price to refund PERCENTAGE = 0.25 # Minimum gold to refund REFUND_MIN = 1 # Name of refund sound effect file...
  7. A-Moonless-Night

Autosave script ¿it is possible? ¿exists?

You just need to add an attr_accessor call: class Game_System attr_accessor :auto_save_count end
  8. A-Moonless-Night

[rgss3] bitmap.draw_text and slicing text/line breaks

Is the purpose to have text show up in the background? Couldn't you just use a window with the opacity set to 0 and the z value set to something just above parallax? Alternatively, if you need to use a bitmap, you could look into how text is drawn in Window Base and copy that. The Window sets...
  9. A-Moonless-Night

Common event during battle equip command?

Common events aren't called until you leave the menu, so that's probably why. How do you have your common event set up?
  10. A-Moonless-Night

Dash script incompatibility with Galv's Move Route Extras

Untested, but try this: class Game_Character < Game_CharacterBase alias amn_dash_gamechara_setchar set_char def set_char(*args, &block) amn_dash_gamechara_setchar(*args, &block) @og_character_index = @character_index @dash_character_index = [@character_index + 2, 7].min end...
  11. A-Moonless-Night

Yanfly Stat Upgrade Scripts, Need Help! (VX ACE)

Why don't you use one of the Stat Distribution scripts that already exist, like this one?
  12. A-Moonless-Night

Variable Window (for menu screen)

@Tw0Face This little add-on should work:
  13. A-Moonless-Night

Show weapon icon in the attack option and message

Sorry, missed the bit about having the icon in the command window. Here you go: class Window_ActorCommand < Window_Command alias amn_icon_windactorcmd_drawitem draw_item def draw_item(index) if @list[index][:symbol] == :attack change_color(normal_color, command_enabled?(index))...
  14. A-Moonless-Night

[RMVXACE] Centering Text.

Modern Algebra's formatting script should work. I just tested it out in the Khas Message System demo.
  15. A-Moonless-Night

Show weapon icon in the attack option and message

I haven't tested with those other scripts, but see if this works: class Window_BattleLog < Window_Selectable alias amn_atkmsg_battlelog_displayuseitem display_use_item def display_use_item(subject, item) if item.is_a?(RPG::Skill) add_text(subject.name +...
  16. A-Moonless-Night

[VX Ace] Weapon that Deals X% Damage to Enemy with State

Happy holidays; let me know how you go with this:
  17. A-Moonless-Night

VX ACE: Shift as event triggers

You could try Event Trigger Labels by HimeWorks: http://himeworks.com/2012/10/event-trigger-labels/
  18. A-Moonless-Night

Damage formula based on equipped armor

@Heirukichi You could also do the following to save space: wa = a.armors.any?; a.atk * 2 - b.def * 2 + (wa ? 55 : 110) or: a.atk * 2 - b.def * 2 + (a.armors.any? ? 55 : 110)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98