Search results

1. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Messed around with the idea of enlarging one of my maps/sprites. Not sure that I'm quite insane enough to actually do it (yet), but it was fun to try out!
  2. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

@Artificer Thank you!! @The Mighty Palm Lol! Thanks so much! :kaoluv: I really didn‘t draw much in the last year, but I tried to make up for it a bit:
  3. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Ended up moving and changing jobs since my last post, but here’s a recent doodle:
  4. Amysaurus

It kinda reminds of the face I'd make when I was dealing with a rude customer at my last job...

It kinda reminds of the face I'd make when I was dealing with a rude customer at my last job. "Have a great day! ...Please don't come back."
  5. Amysaurus

Original Character Contest II Winners!

Awww, they all turned out so cute! Everyone did an awesome job :kaoluv:
  6. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

Here's Actor 2-2! :LZSlol:Just for fun, here's the sprite I made to start from: ...and here's the character I made for the Original Character event. You can see my entry post here, if you want to see her backstory and all that good stuff:
  7. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

More of an announcement than an update, but I've decided to go ahead and allow for commercial use of my resources. (Please just use your best judgement when it comes to sets like the Zelda icons!) @GalacticGod Thank you! @jonthefox It varies from character to character, but yup! For instance...
  8. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

Here's Actor 2-8 ^^
  9. Amysaurus

Nothing like catching a cold right before my days off (oof!). Time to wrap up in a blanket and...

Nothing like catching a cold right before my days off (oof!). Time to wrap up in a blanket and work on sprites lol
  10. Amysaurus

Saaame - I'm so looking forward to sleeping through Wed/Thurs. On the bright side, it was a...

Saaame - I'm so looking forward to sleeping through Wed/Thurs. On the bright side, it was a short week and I only had 38 hours lmao.
  11. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

Hey guys! Here's an updated version of my Ylva sprite. No huge changes, but I went back and animated her hair :smile: I'm slowly getting back into recreating the VX/VX Ace RTP, starting with the rest of the Actor 2 characters.
  12. Amysaurus

I took some allergy meds almost immediately, so thankfully it wasn't as bad as I was expecting...

I took some allergy meds almost immediately, so thankfully it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. My throat tightened up, so I couldn't swallow, and my mouth was itching pretty bad, but that was about the worst of it.
  13. Amysaurus

Having an allergic reaction to my lunch was not how I was hoping to spend my day off, but here...

Having an allergic reaction to my lunch was not how I was hoping to spend my day off, but here we are :rswt
  14. Amysaurus

Very cute! You did an awesome job :D

Very cute! You did an awesome job :D
  15. Amysaurus

Amy's Artwork

Sorry I haven't been around in a while (I've been super busy at work!), but here's a recreation of Ocarina of Time's menu I made back in May :smile: ....and here's the full iconset:
  16. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

I've been crazy busy at work recently, but in my spare time I've been adding onto my Zelda iconset:
  17. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

@Rogue Milk I definitely get rogue vibes from most of them, too. I'd go with twin daggers/short sword for the pink cape girl, tomes for the elf girl, knives for the guy in grey, and a staff + tomes for the mage guy.
  18. Amysaurus

Amy's MV Resources

@maigmemple Thank you!!! <3 @eigwayne Thanks! :LZSproud: I've been super super busy at my new job, but here are the rest of the XP cover faces:
  19. Amysaurus

Yes and no - it was a thing before the last forum upgrade, and it's back now :)

Yes and no - it was a thing before the last forum upgrade, and it's back now :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98