1. Kwerty

Thanks mate :)

Thanks mate :)
  2. Kwerty

Thanks! :-)

Thanks! :-)
  3. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

We've been working really hard on animations & voice over this week and here's a little video of where we're at so far.
  4. Kwerty

Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time! [MEDIA]

Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
  5. Kwerty

Noted the comments, thanks!

Noted the comments, thanks!
  6. Kwerty

A little video from YNK in case you missed it. [MEDIA]

A little video from YNK in case you missed it.
  7. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Thanks @samkfj We don't have a huge amount to show after the holiday period but you guys made me want to post something out :) here's a map we're working on, a battlement. It's actually one of the final maps we need to complete for the demo. I'm really looking forward to being able to play...
  8. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Thanks Fin! You're the best! :-)
  9. Kwerty

Happy new year Fin

Happy new year Fin
  10. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

@phamtruong1992 Thanks for your comments. I've been eager to experiment with isometric angles to make things a little more "interesting" than the standard top down angles. :) hopefully overall it pays off in the end. @Christian777 Neither can I! There is still a lot of work to do and, working...
  11. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

I’m not sure what you mean?
  12. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

dropping this shop design here for Izumo beach and I am updating the OP. We're coming up to the final stretch for the demo drop. Looking forward to getting all the bugs ironed out.. Mapping wise, we're pretty much done. I got some more stuff I need to do with battle system + cinematic scenes...
  13. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Ah, so you mean for example when he says “not yet” that he should first position his sword behind himself before he speaks the words?
  14. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Hey man, thanks for the reply and comments. For clarity, do you mean that the VO doesn’t synch with the facial animations? Or do you mean that the cutscenes don’t seem to follow what is happening within the battle itself? Or both? At the end of cutscene 2, I intend to show the antagonist in a...
  15. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

It never seems like the right time but I guess now is as good a time as any to drop some content with some meat and bones on it.. an idea of the direction we're heading with the battle system & cutscenes. Since we're still very much in Beta, you may notice some of the following in the vid;~ -...
  16. Kwerty

RMMV Game idea

As a concept it sounds interesting enough and i can imagine that the protagonist may meet some interesting characters along the way from this underworld environment. There is also a good opportunity to explore some lore of this new world.
  17. Kwerty

RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

Hey there, do you have any updates coming soon?
  18. Kwerty

I just published A few tips to deal with the Wolves of Izumo Beach...

I just published A few tips to deal with the Wolves of Izumo Beach https://link.medium.com/XQ4vy0GLy1
  19. Kwerty

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

Thanks @Eric_SD-RPG-Studio , @Marquise* @potatopoofer , @Finnuval Eagle eyed Finnuval - you're absolutely right and thanks for pointing it out. In the latest build the birds in the scene will be slowed down to a more natural speed :) Thanks mate!
  20. Kwerty

cheers @[84447:@standardplayer] :)

cheers @[84447:@standardplayer] :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98