Search results

1. biud436

YouTube Player

You can free to use images provided with my HUD plugin and you are free to modify the code, too.
  2. biud436

YouTube Player

Unfortunately, some videos can't playback in the outside of YouTube.
  3. biud436

Using canvas to add Blur effect on specific area

Hello, dude. There is no solution. The CSS filter is applied by Web standards to DOM only, so there is no way to apply it into non-DOM specific textures. if it adds and overlays multiple canvases on a single page, I guess it's possible to implement it like as this. But, I don't recommend...
  4. biud436

(MOG) Chrono Engine x Pick Up and Throw Issue [Can't Move Player]

You must create at least one tool event in the tool map.
  5. biud436

Hiding MP Bars in the Menu

It is possible to edit the game menu easily using Etude87's Menu Editor.
  6. biud436

Message Plugin's Conflicting

Hello. I've added something for Galv's Message Styles Compatibility to v1.0.9
  7. biud436

Transparent Filter

Transparent Filter by Biud436 Introduction This plugin and the extension tool allow you to set up the desired transparent color like as RPG Maker VX Ace and 2K. Video Screenshots How to Use You execute the extension after extract the extension file and next then select the game project...
  8. biud436

Biud436's Simple Light

This plugin was created almost three years ago so it was not worked in RMMV v1.6.1. However I have removed some plugin commands and been rewritten filter, so now it is worked fine in RMMV v1.6.1. But I recommend to use other plugin instead of this plugin. because I'm poor in English so I can't...
  9. biud436

Wave Filter

Thanks you for your feedback. I've fixed it. v1.5.10 - Download link (ZIP)
  10. biud436

Creating Move Routes via Script

You must create a move route object by referring from the data/Mapxxx.json file, for example : var _moveRoute = {"list":[],"repeat":false,"skippable":false,"wait":true}; _moveRoute.list.push({"code":Game_Character.ROUTE_MOVE_DOWN}); _moveRoute.list.push({"code":Game_Character.ROUTE_MOVE_UP})...
  11. biud436

SRD Super Tools opening extra window??

In case of using RPG Maker MV v1.5.2, there was no problem. So you may find it helpful to be downgraded as the RPG Maker MV v1.5.2. RPG Maker MV v1.6.1 uses a new Node Webkit. However, It didn't work in my PC, therefore I couldn't test it. So I'm using a new NW.js v0.33.4 instead of the...
  12. biud436

SRD Super Tools opening extra window??

In the RPG Maker MV v1.6.1, We need to add a piece of code called 'event.preventDefault()' below 387 line, as follows in the plugin file. _.SceneManager_onKeyDown = SceneManager.onKeyDown; SceneManager.onKeyDown = function(event) { _.SceneManager_onKeyDown.apply(this, arguments)...
  13. biud436

Wave Filter

You must use the Wave Filter v1.5.9
  14. biud436

Say "Hello" in your language

Annyeonghaseyo (안녕하세요)
  15. biud436

Javascript YouTube Player

YouTube Player Extension Introduction This extension will cover setting up or playing YouTube video in Visual Novel Maker. Extension Download Link - https://github.com/biud436/VNM/raw/master/RS_YoutubePlayer.zip How to Use You can install the extension using [Tool - Extension Manager] after...
  16. biud436

MirrorArea: ReferenceError mirrorCharacter is not defined

Sorry for my mistake. You need to use this link instead of latest version.
  17. biud436

Trouble with Keyboard Input Dialog plugin by Biud436

I think that the problem is in Conditional Branch. if the Conditional Branch is executed, it will have to be evaluated to true or false. However, if you have the error, it means that there is something wrong in the corresponding expression.
  18. biud436

Issue about too long iconset

Yes, The max texture size has different values for each PC or mobile devices. it's 8192 on my PC. In case of my android device, it's 2048.
  19. biud436

Issue about too long iconset

In the WebGL mode, You should use an image smaller than the Max Texture Size Try use this: https://github.com/biud436/MV/raw/master/Laboratory/RS_StateIconFixes.js

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98