Search results

1. Kread-EX

Allow me to make my best Yami impression: "Tee hee!"

Allow me to make my best Yami impression: "Tee hee!"
  2. Kread-EX

RPG MAKER MV Discussion Thread II

Was burnt out with RM beyond all recovery but maybe this could... rekindle the flame?
  3. Kread-EX

Superbosses

^ Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song did that too. You get Fatestones during the game that the final boss is after and if you want, you can actually give them to him before you fight him. All 10 of them power him up like crazy, so much he's the hardest challenge in the game. @Vinedrai: No one said...
  4. Kread-EX

Superbosses

They rarely have final bosses yes. It works for them though, since they aren't really battle-oriented games.
  5. Kread-EX

Is Piracy Ethical?

This thread is embarrassing and not because of Cyreides. A lot of the arguments were piracy = stealing and both Cyreides and Touchfuzzy explained why this is wrong. Failing that, you resorted to ad hominem, not-so-subtly implying Cyreides himself is a pirate and either has "no morals" or is an...
  6. Kread-EX

Superbosses

Are you seriously implying that superbosses break your suspension of disbelief more than monsters dropping armour or gold coins? Than inns magically curing near-fatal wounds? Than weapons made of gold? There are many many things in RPGs that make much less sense than a superboss, so your...
  7. Kread-EX

I'm sorry ;A;

I'm sorry ;A;
  8. Kread-EX

Jesus, I guess the only way would be to link a pic for the word D:

Jesus, I guess the only way would be to link a pic for the word D:
  9. Kread-EX

"f.u.c.k"

"f.u.c.k"
  10. Kread-EX

"sweet caress"

"sweet caress"
  11. Kread-EX

Reverb?

You can try this, though it's still in dev. Otherwise, I know there is a fmod interface for VX which could work with Ace assuming some tweaking. Here, if you want to take a look.
  12. Kread-EX

We love you too, Neon Black.

We love you too, Neon Black.
  13. Kread-EX

But the fandom is too dumb to realise and loves to pair him with Elise O_O

But the fandom is too dumb to realise and loves to pair him with Elise O_O
  14. Kread-EX

Alvin is almost a parody of the usual "Tales" traitor.

Alvin is almost a parody of the usual "Tales" traitor.
  15. Kread-EX

Find doujins of Hideyoshi.

Find doujins of Hideyoshi.
  16. Kread-EX

Tears are rolling on my cheeks.

Tears are rolling on my cheeks.
  17. Kread-EX

Games you hate, yet everyone else cherishes.

Skyrim. I tried to play it again recently with a bunch of mods but I still can't like it. Even Oblivion was tolerable sufficiently modded but Skyrim... The main quest is boring, the faction questlines suck but worst of all, the game railroads you for everything. Everything. Immortal NPCs...
  18. Kread-EX

Yami evolved from trap to metrosexual.

Yami evolved from trap to metrosexual.
  19. Kread-EX

You owe me sugus.

You owe me sugus.
  20. Kread-EX

Ha... Haruuuuuu

Ha... Haruuuuuu

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98