Search results

1. WhiteW

Fake or real dev site?

The foundat.io site abandoned and the musubi site is down, it would definitely be pretty dead given the Facebook/Twitter posts from July if it wasn't for the recent reviews and orders in queue on the Fiverr page :l
  2. WhiteW

Increase animation speed on Moghunter's LMBS?

Hello. This plugin looks great, but I want to increase the core animation's speed (dash, walking, guard, etc) because it is pretty slow. I thought it was Pose Speed, but that's only for the skills. I've tried looking for keywords "speed" and "animation" and did come across some numbers, but...
  3. WhiteW

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Unfortunately having Through on would allow the player to also walk all over the walls :(
  4. WhiteW

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

I was making a map with QMovement, then I realised that every wall, no matter if a passable tile is on top, are still impassable! Is there a fix for this?
  5. WhiteW

Luna Engine MV Devlog

@Archeia Would like to know it as well! :P
  6. WhiteW

[FROG] Signature Skill and Battle Commands v2.1

Amazing plugin. Is there a possibility to add a plugin command that either disables or adds/changes/removes an actor's signature pls?
  7. WhiteW

Single sprite movement with rotation?

Naw, unfortunately it's not doing it :( With the plugin you sent? Thank you for your help :)
  8. WhiteW

Thank you, but this doesn't exactly do what I need, it seems to only make the sprite look in the direction of the mouse until I move it and it doesn't even follow the mouse. I need to rotate the sprite (without using the other sprites on the sheet at all) around with only using the arrow...
  9. WhiteW

Hello, I don't know if there's a specific name for this kind of movement. I've tried searching around with many keywords, "rotating sprite", "turn on achor" and various other mixes to no avail. It's really hard to explain, take a quick look at this video instead: Could it be possible for...
  10. WhiteW

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

Hello. The displacement filter doesn't seem to be working that well for me: No matter if I set it to screen, map, character or anything, it always displaces just the map and characters; It only plays for a couple of seconds; And when it stops, the bottom and right areas are out of place...
  11. WhiteW

Show MP/TP gauges in game (out of battle)

Could use SRD's HUD Maker? http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/
  12. WhiteW

June 2019 downtime incident discussion and information regarding the MV Plugin database

Sounds like it's probably what happened since A record www. doesn't seem to have had DNS turned on on CF, and is pointing toward what I bet is the server where the site is hosted at, which is DreamHost... And searching "DreamHost" + "PHP" on google =...
  13. WhiteW

And why would that be shady...?

And why would that be shady...?
  14. WhiteW

Different Single Actor vs. Multiple Actors SV Battle Positioning Possible?

I'm not sure where it's stored on standalone, but assuming it's the same, on DLC folder on RPG Maker MV install, there should be a KadokawaPlugins folder. Inside, there is a plugin, SVActorPosition.js which allows you to set the position of your actors.
  15. WhiteW

What's that forum about by the way? O_o

What's that forum about by the way? O_o
  16. WhiteW

[SOLVED] Steam Version: Text is MESSED UP!!!!

He still needs the non corrupted files if the NewData ones are corrupted. EDIT: When I said core I meant the NewData ones, not the project ones
  17. WhiteW

[SOLVED] Steam Version: Text is MESSED UP!!!!

Still, should also do a steam repair if something if the core files is corrupted...
  18. WhiteW

What happened while I slept??

What happened while I slept??
  19. WhiteW

also... what virus attack? O_o

also... what virus attack? O_o
  20. WhiteW

either can be used I believe but to avoid the great Spelling Wars I'd just call it community if...

either can be used I believe but to avoid the great Spelling Wars I'd just call it community if anyone tries to ignite it xd

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98