Search results

1. Lantiz

Built-In Dungeon Generator Sourcecode?

Well, last time I checked my plugins worked :D https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/procedural-maps-generator.83242/
  2. Lantiz

Can RNG be fun?

I think you're on the right path. I Love RNG and procedural generation. A fun fact: I don't like it in combat, I hate when my character misses the target due to RNG (and maybe some bad stats, I know). In my opinion it takes some fun out of strategizing. The best part about RNG (for me) is being...
  3. Lantiz

Procedural Maps Generator

Hey, I was not aware of those compatibility issues. This is old code actually, I was using it to test a feature to spawn textures (grass, stone...) by replacing events for tiles and after the spawn the event was useless. So, to use it in bigger maps I needed to remove those events from the...
  4. Lantiz

Yeah, I think the mapId was added to the event just for reseting it so I removed the mapId property from the copied event and got it from the current map just like you tested. It may now be possible to reset any event, even in non generated maps. I also added that cleaning loop to the copyEvent...
  5. Lantiz

No, it's not a function call. It's triggered when transfering the player back to the map where the event is. So it should only work when transfering to another map and comming back. Is that the case? The mapId in this case is a property of the event data, not the event object. The event data is...
  6. Lantiz

Oh I see. That's great. I checked the funcion before comming here and found almost the same problem. Actually there's a reason for the check, it's for hidding huge events that should be under the fog of war when the event graphic is bigger than the event itself. There should have a validation...
  7. Lantiz

Honestly I cant fugure. I tried setting up a map that has 17 tiles vertically, added an event to the bottom line, but its all normal (I used the default screen size). I asked about the resolution because that black line should appear when the screen size is not a multiple of 48 pixels, but its...
  8. Lantiz

What screen resolution are you using? Also, what are the map dimensions? Does this happen if you use the same map size without the plugins?
  9. Lantiz

That's great [: Is that bottom tile a black tile? Can you walk over or under it? They are used to spawn events in specific places: fLeft = The event will spawn on a floor tile by the side of the left wall of a room fRight = The event will spawn on a floor tile by the side of the right wall of...
  10. Lantiz

Those tags are used to spawn events in the "floor" type tile, from the top of my head, they can be used for city and town maps. Check the help file for each specific extension. You can only do that when using the world plugin, use the tag <entranceSide:X> to the map, where X is one of these...
  11. Lantiz

Small update: btr_map_grid v1.01 - Fixed "push" error on generation.
  12. Lantiz

Similar Harvest Moon like game with events and no plugins? (a lot of questions)

There's no need to download a plugin separated from the game, unless it's a specific feature from a specific plugin. Even so, I have no knowledge of a plugin that uses external downloads. For reference, those are two farming games made in RPG Maker:
  13. Lantiz

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it. [:
  14. Lantiz

Ok, at the event you're using as exit, before the transfer command, add the plugin command: map refreshentrance This will save the last player position before transfering.
  15. Lantiz

No, it does not ignore. are you transfering to the same map?
  16. Lantiz

Similar Harvest Moon like game with events and no plugins? (a lot of questions)

I can't see how the plugins would get on the way of the player, mostly UI plugins may have images and sound, but mechanics plugins are usually just text. But anyway, if you don't want to use them... I know this may not be what you're looking for, but you can find something useful in it. My...
  17. Lantiz

Hey! It's pretty simple: just create an event and add the note tag <entrance> so when the player is teleported to the procedural map he will be spawned over that event. For the exit, use the <exit> note tag. Those events wont need the <min>, <max> and <chance> note tags.
  18. Lantiz

"not very lucky" is faaaar better than me. I'm game, girl!

"not very lucky" is faaaar better than me. I'm game, girl!
  19. Lantiz

Considering how lucky I am my loot wouldn't be the best hahaha

Considering how lucky I am my loot wouldn't be the best hahaha
  20. Lantiz

Well... I wouldn't plunder that dungeon :0

Well... I wouldn't plunder that dungeon :0

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98