Search results

1. Jollan

MV side view shield for actors!

You can do whatever you want with it. Just mention it in the credits. When I have time away from school and work I think I may try my hand at idle weapons as well.
  2. Jollan

Sorry, for the late reply, tends to happen during school. Sure, you can use the shield in your game!
  3. Jollan

haha, while I can say that I have played those games, especially liked escape the prison, I...

haha, while I can say that I have played those games, especially liked escape the prison, I don't believe I thought a lot about it at the time, but I can definitely say that it most likely inspired it. I even went and made a whole bunch of stickman character sheets back on vx for people to make...
  4. Jollan

YO! I'm back!

Hey, how's it goin'! I'm glad to be back, but im definately gonna be taking it slower this time around. I need to learn how to organize resource workshops better, should still be fun though. Were you global mod last time i was on? i cant remember, but either way congrats on the promotion
  5. Jollan

lol, I honestly made that post knowing nothing about Bendy. Learn something new everyday, haha

lol, I honestly made that post knowing nothing about Bendy. Learn something new everyday, haha
  6. Jollan

YO! I'm back!

Hey everybody, It's been a while since I've been on this site and I just wanted to say hello again and it feels great to be back! And also that I am sorry for disappearing. I had a couple different resource making posts for people to request stuff like music, icons, sprites and what not, but...
  7. Jollan

I AM ALIIIIIIIVE!

I AM ALIIIIIIIVE!
  8. Jollan

Thanks! I'm glad y'all like it. I've been kicking around the idea of doing weapons like this as well, that way their weapons are out during battle instead of appearing when they attack. While tedious sounding, I think it would look nice at least.
  9. Jollan

Howdy everyone! Its been a while since I picked up rpg maker (since vx actually) and I had just recently come back to find a new system and so far love the built in side battle system and character generator. I used to make music, a few icons and custom characters, and some small spriting...
  10. Jollan

Jollan's Icon Machine! [full]

@Silent: Glad you like it, I felt a lot better with that one. @Demolion: Sure thing! Yours will be done after R-soul's is complete.
  11. Jollan

I know that I have been gone a while during the holidays and tests, so I say its about time I come back in full swing! Silent darkness: gem Myst: seed, seedling, sprout R-soul, your greaves should be ready by tomorrow!
  12. Jollan

FINALS COMPLETED! Woot Woot!

FINALS COMPLETED! Woot Woot!
  13. Jollan

Sorry for the delay everyone, I've been finishing up finals at school. I promise I'll start pumping these things out.
  14. Jollan

...mostly because I can;t till finals are over.

...mostly because I can;t till finals are over.
  15. Jollan

I have downloaded it but haven't touched it.

I have downloaded it but haven't touched it.
  16. Jollan

force someone to work the mouse for you while you chillax. Oh yeah, bringin' back old school words.

force someone to work the mouse for you while you chillax. Oh yeah, bringin' back old school words.
  17. Jollan

looks like mint chocolate chip, epic win.

looks like mint chocolate chip, epic win.
  18. Jollan

just a few more days everyone. Finals are halfway over!

just a few more days everyone. Finals are halfway over!
  19. Jollan

one final down. three to go. >:E]

one final down. three to go. >:E]
  20. Jollan

Haha, I didn't even know you could comment on these till today! Yeah, I have three more to do...

Haha, I didn't even know you could comment on these till today! Yeah, I have three more to do. Astronamy (filler class), engineeering physics I, and Calculus II... Dear sister, you patronize me!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98