Search results

1. [RMMV] How to add a party member available in Formation?

solved! $gameParty._actors.push(5); where 5 is the actor id
  2. [RMMV] How to add a party member available in Formation?

Hi, all! I have added YEP_PartySystem.js to my game plugins, and would like to add an actor in the formation list, not add in the game party now, just add to the list. If I use "Change Party Member: Add XXX" in event, the said actor will be added in the game party immediately. So, the...
  3. Good random world/story generators?

Great idea! Good to know that there's a random map gen. now.
  4. What got you into RPG Making

Cuz I enjoy a good novel, and wanna turn it into a new game.
  5. NPC Dialogue Shop

Great plugin!
  6. How should I advertise my game

it is a good idea to put your game on Steam and AppStore
  7. Guns

sound realistic
  8. How do you do hard mode difficulty setting?

increase the HP/DP of BOSS
  9. If you have many, many party members, how do you encourage players to try some of them?

it is a good idea to split into sub-groups in different maps and/or have multi-story lines.
  10. Mini Games in Games?

going thought a maze (implemented as map) should count one
  11. The Use of Languages in building a world?

I prefer a real one for better readability of player.
  12. Music transition: crossfades?

guess it will work
  13. Image Size question

I have written a plugin to solve this problem:https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/scale-image-automatically.107839/ @MushroomCake28
  14. Scale Image Automatically

Features:kaohi: I have just written a plugin to scale an image to the size of game screen with/without keeping the ratio. And I have put the script to GitHub over here: https://github.com/nybbs2003/ZDL_General How to Use :kaopride: Download the plugin file (from the above link). Place it in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98