Search results

1. Goldstorm

Maybe they're just not in that picture? I've seen a lot on stream before, but you're mostly...

Maybe they're just not in that picture? I've seen a lot on stream before, but you're mostly watching the games and donating to charity
  2. Goldstorm

Edition is 5e. Generally new to this, so I'm borrowing the starter campaign from a friend. I...

Edition is 5e. Generally new to this, so I'm borrowing the starter campaign from a friend. I also have the Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign. After that, i dunno. I'm gonna make stuff up. 
  3. Goldstorm

Upgrade complete! I didn't break anything!

Upgrade complete! I didn't break anything!
  4. Goldstorm

Time to upgrade my computer and clean my desk. Hopefully I don't fry anything.

Time to upgrade my computer and clean my desk. Hopefully I don't fry anything.
  5. Goldstorm

I live by this.

I live by this.
  6. Goldstorm

Golden Week - Question Time!

I should just make this post a list of funny stuff, but this is the first thing that immediately came to my mind when asked to share something that made me laugh. Chicken Chicken Chicken!
  7. Goldstorm

And full of salt?

And full of salt?
  8. Goldstorm

No you won't. It's already dead!

No you won't. It's already dead!
  9. Goldstorm

I will set an alarm.

I will set an alarm.
  10. Goldstorm

No.

No.
  11. Goldstorm

No.

No.
  12. Goldstorm

Go home, Nio.

Go home, Nio.
  13. Goldstorm

<3

<3
  14. Goldstorm

Love the new forum look. BD

Love the new forum look. BD
  15. Goldstorm

Isn't that just Titan Souls? I would look at that game for some inspiration.

Isn't that just Titan Souls? I would look at that game for some inspiration.
  16. Goldstorm

Advice you'd give to your past self about your first project

I would have slapped him until I made a time management system that works.Not just for game deving, but life in general. Well now that you brought it up, I think it's only fair you tell us.
  17. Goldstorm

It's a very awkward piece of hardware to use, and doesn't work with quite a few games yet...

It's a very awkward piece of hardware to use, and doesn't work with quite a few games yet. Community profiles will come eventually for them, but overall, to me it feels pretty cheap. I'd wait for a price drop or to get your hands on one before you buy. It's not for everyone.
  18. Goldstorm

You should make a thread about this. This would be very useful to lookup in the future. :)

You should make a thread about this. This would be very useful to lookup in the future. :)
  19. Goldstorm

It sounds like someone really wants to play Undertale.

It sounds like someone really wants to play Undertale.
  20. Goldstorm

Happy Holidays 2015

ALRIGHT! Guys, I really need to get this right. If not, she'll disown me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98