Search results

1. SolonWise

Sounds fun! I think I can make a cutscene in two days. Maybe I will join.

Sounds fun! I think I can make a cutscene in two days. Maybe I will join.
  2. SolonWise

RMMV Dungeon Crawler w/ a few twist

@Sajai-D-Halo I've just watched the video and I gotta say: It's a very interesting concept. It's like a terror thriller, with a young and scared girl trapped in a place with a lot of danger, and she cannot even see the sunlight. I find your writing good as well, and all the characters have a lot...
  3. SolonWise

New Project Yays and Nays

I like doing all the database stuff, especially when making the battles being balanced and fun (or even challenging), but I have zero plugin experience, so I can't modify plugins even a little bit to better fit my game. @BURNING_JUSTICE_Games Maybe you should try to make a text based RPG. Lots...
  4. SolonWise

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@SeaPhoenix Very nice maps! Even the font you choose fits it well! Congratulations!
  5. SolonWise

Good luck!

Good luck!
  6. SolonWise

Indeed! Give that woman a medal!

Indeed! Give that woman a medal!
  7. SolonWise

Excellent idea! :D

Excellent idea! :D
  8. SolonWise

Assets: Better to make your own?

Of course it would be great if each RPG Maker game had its own assets, but let's be realistic: Most of us simply cannot create every single asset for a game alone. Some are musicians, some can draw facesets, other can program and create plugins from scratch, and there are even pixel artist who...
  9. SolonWise

I will tell a joke to make your day better: What do you get if you tape a stick of dynamite to a...

I will tell a joke to make your day better: What do you get if you tape a stick of dynamite to a hedgehog? SONIC BOOM! :D
  10. SolonWise

It's nice to know that there is a lot of good people out there.

It's nice to know that there is a lot of good people out there.
  11. SolonWise

RMMV Seaweed

It feels strange that some maps are absolutely gorgeous, while others have elementary flaws, like the half tree in the village map, and the half wall in the inside map. The river map is also weird looking, but as I said, these are really simple to fix. Of course there is good stuff to say about...
  12. SolonWise

RMMV Might of Darkness

These are nice mana concepts, and I like the idea of people against industrialization. It almost makes me remember of Final Fantasy VII. I also like the screens, althoug they seem a little too dark. Well, maybe you have taken these pictures at night. :D But let me ask you: Do you intend to...
  13. SolonWise

Hi from Jaded

Hello, Jaded. I think it's a great idea to learn RPG Maker while doing a simple game, exactly like you are doing right now. As it's your first project, probably the game will have small flaws, but the comunity will help you with that, pointing out the things you can do better next time. I wish...
  14. SolonWise

RMMV Dungeon Crawler w/ a few twist

I really like dungeon crawlers, and as Wavelength said, it's not hard to make a game like this. One thing that make dungeon crawlers shine is the replay value, so I think you should give the player choices that can really change something in the game, like Gabby statuses or even the game ending...
  15. SolonWise

RMMV Infinite Realities

"It's mostly a hobby but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it" I know exactly how it feels. :D
  16. SolonWise

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@beliziam Wow, that's a nice tileset! Your map is well done too. @dsiver144 These colors are really nice. Your game looks very... Peaceful! :D @xoferew I like the gravel details in the close up image, but seems to me that the overall map is a bit too empty. Maybe some more dead trees or boulders?
  17. SolonWise

One Map Game Challenge Submissions

I did this game for fun, and it's really simple and short. If you are good, you can finish it in less than 5 minutes. My game name is "Power Sword". Maps: 1 Events: 9 (6 events and 3 common events) Variables: 8 Switches: 5 There is no Database used in this game, neither there is a menu or a...
  18. SolonWise

@[71838:@gstv87] You should try it. Making a simple game with so many restrictions will really...

@[71838:@gstv87] You should try it. Making a simple game with so many restrictions will really test your creativity. Plus, you will have a full game in your curriculum. :D
  19. SolonWise

Just finished a One Map Game within a weekend. This is the best event ever. :D

Just finished a One Map Game within a weekend. This is the best event ever. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98