Search results

1. DeviTheHuman

New Releases: FSM: Castle and town Tiles, Fantasy Interiors, Dramatic Fantasy RPG Music Vol.1

@Center Yeah. Looks like there are two folders full of maps. I'm going through one now and there's some really good examples showing how to use the pieces. Hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm rushing them or anything but does anyone know if the artist will be releasing more packs in the future?
  2. DeviTheHuman

OMG, I feel this so hard. Hopefully you can make it work.

OMG, I feel this so hard. Hopefully you can make it work.
  3. DeviTheHuman

RPG MAKER RESOURCE PACK SURVEY

I would like to see a wider variety of hairstyles in the character generator, especially cultural and ethnic styles such as afros and different types of braided styles. More modern clothing, particularly for the character portrait portion. Tilesets featuring stuff from other geographical...
  4. DeviTheHuman

I know right. I was all excited to see the stuff and now nothing. *throws popcorn*

I know right. I was all excited to see the stuff and now nothing. *throws popcorn*
  5. DeviTheHuman

This happens to me a lot. I end up eating snack foods like pretzels or cheese wedges.

This happens to me a lot. I end up eating snack foods like pretzels or cheese wedges.
  6. DeviTheHuman

Sale! Golden Week Sale!

How long is the coupon good for?
  7. DeviTheHuman

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@KerriganSaila Maybe consider breaking up the larger room into smaller connected rooms which I think can give an illusion of a large estate if you have enough of them. For instance, the average single-family home will have 5 to 6 rooms (3-4 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, basement). However, a...
  8. DeviTheHuman

So it's uh...it's snowing where I live. :LZSooo:

So it's uh...it's snowing where I live. :LZSooo:
  9. DeviTheHuman

What resource packs do you suggest for RMMV and how do they go with RTP?

Here's a thread that talks about which graphics pack works with the MV RTP. Anything made for VX/Ace may work with MV too, but you'll have to resize the images unless you use Shaz's conversion plugin that changes MV so it can use 32x32 px resources.
  10. DeviTheHuman

Add my thanks to @[4269:@slimmmeiske2] and all the other mods for keeping the forum spam free.

Add my thanks to @[4269:@slimmmeiske2] and all the other mods for keeping the forum spam free.
  11. DeviTheHuman

Can I make a state disallow a certain item?

As far as I can tell, the only innate option MV has is it lets you disable the use of spells and skills when a particular state is applied. On the state page, double click on a line on under Traits to bring up the mini menu. Under the skill tab, select seal skill and then the skill you want to...
  12. DeviTheHuman

My PC does not 'spawn' & How do I make moving clouds?

I'm not sure about your first problem, but the moving cloud one can be done using the Set Movement Route option. It's located on the second page of the events menu. You can access this by going under Autonomous Movement and selecting custom and then clicking on the route button or you can also...
  13. DeviTheHuman

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Tuomo L - I think it is a vast improvement over the original, and the service counter looks fine to me. For all we know, it could be made from a solid block of hardwood that could withstand having heavy equipment being placed on it. I really like that floor in the weapon-making room. Did you...
  14. DeviTheHuman

My kinda luck, LOL.

My kinda luck, LOL.
  15. DeviTheHuman

How do I make a tile not affect the area around it?

Another trick you can try is to turn the item you're want to place into a non-functioning event. This will let the item sit on top of another B-E item without erasing it. Create an event and then select the item in the image box. The trigger should be set to Action Button. As long as you don't...
  16. DeviTheHuman

Experience and leveling

The law of diminishing returns would fix that. The amount of experience given by an enemy would reach a point where it would be too small to achieve the next level without grinding for hours at a time, so most people will stop at that point. However, I've also played games where enemies stop...
  17. DeviTheHuman

Member+: Vexed and Heroine Character Pack

I'm just going to throw this out there. That Heroine pack is cool, but it would be awesome if future packs also included some darker skinned characters. I'm aware these characters are supposed to represent Japanese people, but there are dark-skinned Japanese people too. So, it's be great to see...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98