Search results

1. Ilan14

Archeia's Resources~

Looks great! Are you planning to make an MV character set for this one?
  2. Ilan14

EIS ASK System [Updated: 1.03]

Thanks for the answer! And you're welcome! :P
  3. Ilan14

EIS ASK System [Updated: 1.03]

This plugin looks amazing! But just one question, when you're presented words or phrases to choose, is it possible to choose none of them, and just keep the default dialogue going?
  4. Ilan14

Celianna's MV tiles

Oh, didn't noticed that. Thanks for the info! :D
  5. Ilan14

Celianna's MV tiles

This may be too much to ask, but is there a chance that at some point you merge this tiles into usable tilesets? Because I don't know anything about parallax mapping... XD
  6. Ilan14

Yanfly's Save Core Crashing

Well, that happened to me, and I think the problem is that the plugin requires the 1.2.0 or higher version of MV to work, and if you updated MV but you're using the plugin in a project made with a previous version, the plugin is not going to work. You need to create a new project and transfer...
  7. Ilan14

~ Ækashics Librarium ~ | Animated & Static Battlers |

Hi Ækashics, I just wanted to say, congratulations for launching the last pack of the RTP Alter! :D Hopefully your next battlers will be as awesome as these! :)
  8. Ilan14

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Those are pretty good, Avery! And the golden eggs were a nice touch. :)
  9. Ilan14

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Man, that sucks... I hope you get better! :)
  10. Ilan14

Hey Yanfly, I wanted to know out of curiosity: Why did you stopped making Plugin Previews?
  11. Ilan14

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

I forgot that this was a thing! Nice job, Avery! :D
  12. Ilan14

Man, I did not saw that one coming.,, That was pretty shitty of him. Luckily, I haven't made...

Man, I did not saw that one coming.,, That was pretty shitty of him. Luckily, I haven't made anything in MV so far! XD
  13. Ilan14

Another great plugin, and with that, now Yanfly has more MV plugins in his library that VX Ace scripts! Great job! :D P.S. : Are you still planning to port the Skill Cost Gold script in Ace as a plugin? Because the poor plugin was always left last in the polls...  ;_;
  14. Ilan14

...Just kidding! :P

...Just kidding! :P
  15. Ilan14

Ok. :(

Ok. :(
  16. Ilan14

What is Shaz talking about? What drama? I need to know! XD

What is Shaz talking about? What drama? I need to know! XD
  17. Ilan14

Huh. Didn't saw that... XD Thanks for the answer! EDIT: I'm an idiot. It seems I already downloaded these battlers before! XDDDDD
  18. Ilan14

I almost forgot that you existed!  :P Thanks again for the awesome battlers! :D P.S. : I forgot to ask before, but are you planning to make the revamped battlers available in your site, besides banned.url? Because since I don't use banned.url, I don't think I can access them...
  19. Ilan14

Hi Yanfly! I just wanted to know why you don't make Plugin Previews anymore? Just curious. :) EDIT: Forget it, I just saw your post above. Hope you get better!
  20. Ilan14

Derex's Generator Overhaul (Updated August 16)

I was wondering what happened to this thread, but I'm glad to see that you're still working on this! :D Also, I noticed that the Variation Icons in the Male mouths don't have the D letter in the image unlike the others...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batmanfangirl98